CX-9 Cargo area protector (2016+)

:
2016 CX-9 GT AWD
Anyone know of a good cargo area cover for the rear cargo area as well as for the back of the seats, that work well either when the rear seats are either in the up or down position?

I have the OEM one and it works great. Not as effective in containing spills as the Weathertech, but the OEM one does cover the back of the 2nd row.

Just found out husky also now makes a new cargo liner that also allows the 3rd row to fold up. This wasn't available when I looked last year. It may be better than the OEM because it is a single piece and also cover the side bins (and way cheaper as well), as long as it folds easily when bringing the 3rd row up.

I have the front and second row husky liners and in my opinion they are just as good if not better than the weatherech (they also cover the dead pedal completely unlike the weathertech), but I don't know if the cargo liner is just as good.

Just found out husky also now makes a new cargo liner that also allows the 3rd row to fold up. This wasn't available when I looked last year. It may be better than the OEM because it is a single piece and also cover the side bins (and way cheaper as well), as long as it folds easily when bringing the 3rd row up.

Nice find youri. I looked at their installation instructions and found this:

husky.JPG

As you can see, you can fold the 3rd row up just fine with the cargo liner installed. One thing to note, you'll need a utility knife/box cutter to cut the 3rd row liner so that you can fold the seats independently. You'll also need the box cutter to make cutouts for the manual levers on the back of the 3rd row.

Back