Looks like theyre starting to roll out...

The first link now shows actual photos of the vehicle...and yep, there are those 2nd row captains chairs.

Lol. I just had an internet chat with the dealer (first link). He supposedly had Mazda reps there with him at the time. I asked him how the 3rd row is accessed in the Signature trim, which has a secondary center console between the captain's chairs. He didn't know, and apparently the Mazda reps were now aware of this secondary center console either. I think the rep was lying through his teeth.

Guess I'll have to visit a local dealership to satisfy my curiosity.

Lol. I just had an internet chat with the dealer (first link). He supposedly had Mazda reps there with him at the time. I asked him how the 3rd row is accessed in the Signature trim, which has a secondary center console between the captain's chairs. He didn't know, and apparently the Mazda reps were now aware of this secondary center console either. I think the rep was lying through his teeth.

Guess I'll have to visit a local dealership to satisfy my curiosity.

:D:D:D Report back of your findings ;)

Bah I thought it was gonna be similar to the 2020 Mazda3 screens which are shorter but wider. That Auto Hold button though, I like that very much.

The builder is up on Mazda's website. Signature is strictly captain chairs only, optional and no charge on the other trims.

Back