Tires

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hey all,

I have a 17' CX-5 GT, and was curious at what mileage you all have been replacing the stock OEM tires? Also, which tires have you switched to, and would you recommend them? Just curious how many miles the stock tires are actually good for.

Thanks all!

27k and counting here. taking them to the next oil change at 33k and changing them then just in time for winter.

General Altimax it will be for sure.

I had Altimax rt43 on my last cx5. The lx25s are a noticeable improvement. Just a heads up.

Im good, but thanks. Nothing but Generals for me as the price is right, the life is great, and the performance works, especially in the rain around here. My truck will be getting a fresh set of Grabber AT2 as well to replace the old ones. Once again price, performance, and life all exceed or copy the BFGs for a fraction of the cost.

I*m good, but thanks. Nothing but Generals for me as the price is right, the life is great, and the performance works, especially in the rain around here. My truck will be getting a fresh set of Grabber AT2 as well to replace the old ones. Once again price, performance, and life all exceed or copy the BFGs for a fraction of the cost.

General tire= made in USA
Barum tires = Made in some east European country

Both owned by Continental using Continental's proven tech. Excellent value/performance. Using General AS-05 on Mazda6 and General RT43 on CX-5 and usually wait for their gift card rebates to be offered.

Last edited:
Back