Off Topic Prime Day 2019

sm1ke

2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature
Contributor
:
Canada
Post what you guys picked up, whether it be car-related or not. Prime Day runs for two days this year (today and tomorrow).

Personally I picked up a Porter Cable 7424XP polisher and a 5" backing plate for a decent 25% off. Looking into pads now.

Looking for backing plates and pads for both 5 and 3 inch. Don't know what pads are good though.

I got the Astro 4607 5" backing plate. It gets great reviews on Amazon and it was priced better than a lot of the other options.

I've heard tons of good things about Lake Country pads, as well as Chemical Guys and Buff N Shine pads. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those, so I think I'll pick up whatever's cheapest. Flat pads are good, and the CCS/HexLogic pads are just a bit better.

I got the Astro 4607 5" backing plate. It gets great reviews on Amazon and it was priced better than a lot of the other options.

I've heard tons of good things about Lake Country pads, as well as Chemical Guys and Buff N Shine pads. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those, so I think I'll pick up whatever's cheapest. Flat pads are good, and the CCS/HexLogic pads are just a bit better.

Those hex pads seemed to get bad reviews saying they disintegrated.

Will take a look at the rest, thanks. I'm just using a cheap Harbor Freight DA. Maybe one day I'll upgrade to a Porter Cable.

Oh OK. Thx. I don't really do Amazon, so I hadn't heard of this Prime Day thingy.

Oh OK. Thx. I don't really do Amazon, so I hadn't heard of this Prime Day thingy.

No worries

Those hex pads seemed to get bad reviews saying they disintegrated.

Will take a look at the rest, thanks. I'm just using a cheap Harbor Freight DA. Maybe one day I'll upgrade to a Porter Cable.

I ended up ordering some flat pads from Lake Country, the CCS pads don't seem to be very popular for use with DA polishers.

Back