Almost 300k 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring

Dang, that's trans must have come from a very good batch of steel!

In my search for a nice used Cx5 I came across one with 294k miles. Just thought I would share. I think the price is nuts. Might be worth 7k haha

https://www.bobkingmazda.com/vehicles/2016-mazda-mazda-cx-5-grand-touring-8ma0560a-jm3ke4dy6g0679033

The paint seems too good for a vehicle that has had that much exposure to flying dirt and rocks. Also, the interior seems immaculate.

Maybe it has had a repaint.

Something seems to be a little off here. Just not quite right.(dunno)

I thought so too, but was guessing 94,000. Then I scrolled thru the pics and saw the dash display.

Same here. So I did some calculations for shiggles. If that's an early 2016 it can be about 3.5 years old. That's about 84,000 miles per year or 230 miles per day! That's some serious truckin'. Even at a 7500 mile OCI that's 39 oil changes. I'd love the see the service history on this one.

Man, they might have to throw in an extended warranty for that price and provide receipts for the 40+ oil change the car would need!

Just hope it wasn't a lease with a mileage penalty. (eek2)(rofl)

Wow, impressive.

Would love to know the service history, especially around the transmission. Did they ever do any fluid drain/fills, or just leave it as is... (scratch)

The crazy thing is that he spent more on gas in those few years than for the actual car!

In my search for a nice used Cx5 I came across one with 294k miles. Just thought I would share. I think the price is nuts. Might be worth 7k haha

With that price I bet they are hoping some poor schmuck misreads the mileage and thinks the car has 29k on it.

With that price I bet they are hoping some poor schmuck misreads the mileage and thinks the car has 29k on it.

LOL! Yeah definitely priced too high for that mileage even if it is a 2016 and only 3 years old. It's still 300k miles!

Back