Selling New CX-5 Parts/Accessories?

bluegrass

Banned
:
SUV
I just purchased a new 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring, and would like to sell some of the accessories that came with the vehicle, which I won't be using.

It looks like there is a Marketplace on this forum, but it gets very little activity.
Any ideas on the best place to sell the following accessories...

- Full set of black carpet floor mats (still in bag)
- Complete wheel lock set/kit (still in bag)
- Navigation SD Card (still in bag)
- Front license plate mount (still in bag)

eBay would be a start. Most are easy to ship. If you are going for bids etc make sure your listing is very defensive. No new accounts or low rated ones should be allowed to bid. Pretty sure there's 300 bucks in there good luck. For me cg stopped working when I moved to Dallas. Very low trust and no one buys from cglist here. Other than that post on marketplace as well.

Why are you selling hose items?
I purchased aftermarket floor liners, so I don't need the carpeted mats.

I don't use a front license plate, so I don't need the mount.

I do my own maintenance, and don't feel like messing with locking lug nuts every time I rotate/remove a wheel.

The dealer installed a navigation chip in the car, but I found the brand new one from the factory still in the glove compartment.

The dealer installed a navigation chip in the car, but I found the brand new one from the factory still in the glove compartment.

Sorry, not to hijack thread but how would I know if my car has a navigation chip? I just bought the same model and car last week.

Sorry, not to hijack thread but how would I know if my car has a navigation chip? I just bought the same model and car last week.

You can physically see the chip. Also select nav on center control and see if you have it.

Does the front plate mount accept 4 screws for the plate, or just the top 2?

I just purchased a new 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring, and would like to sell some of the accessories that came with the vehicle, which I won't be using.

It looks like there is a Marketplace on this forum, but it gets very little activity.
Any ideas on the best place to sell the following accessories...

- Full set of black carpet floor mats (still in bag)
- Complete wheel lock set/kit (still in bag)
- Navigation SD Card (still in bag)
- Front license plate mount (still in bag)

It wouldn't hurt to use the Marketplace here as well...Doesn't cost anything and you can deal with fellow Members! (2thumbs)

Back