Forged Internals - Wiseco Pistons, K1 Rods, ARP Studs

****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD****

Hey All,

This is my first post on your site - you have a great community here! I come from the Volkswagen side of the internet, always interesting to see the communities form behind the cars we love.

I recently got some Mazda FSDE performance parts on trade, and wanted to give the community first shot at them before eBay. I created this account, read the Marketplace rules (sorry about the typo in my sign, I'm a moron and deserve ridicule), and hope this post is well received.

My ebay account can be viewed here: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I am looking to sell these parts as a set, asking $700 SHIPPED. All parts are new in original packaging.

Wiseco K614M83 Piston and Ring Kit
Forged aluminum
83mm bore
9.0:1 compression ratio
Comes with rings and wrist pins

K1 028CD12135 H-Beam Connecting Rods
Former P/N: ZH5315AEAB4-A
135mm length
19mm pin
ARP2000 rod bolts

ARP 218-4703 Head Stud Kit
Box is still sealed from factory

Feel free to ask any questions. I am willing to ship anywhere in the continental USA.

Cheers

uJ74cigl.jpg

gbLAmt4l.jpg

ffWyissl.jpg

usKAUQAl.jpg

if0yFrll.jpg

bcxSMVjl.jpg

lgiP67kl.jpg

8xkAKNUl.jpg

Last edited:
The only reason I don't already own these is because I don't have my engine apart yet. I'm not sure if I'll need .020 over or not.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I'm interested in all of it for $600. Like everyone else, I'm waiting for some tax money (for play money). Would you consider a deposit to hold for a short period?

Hey guys - I sold the rods separately earlier this week. Still have the pistons and studs, so if you are interested in those shoot me an offer. I would love to ship them out this weekend!

Back