Fresh Sweet Donuts Everywhere! (work log)

it's been a long time since i posted an update because i've just been slowly collecting parts whenever i had extra cash. mechanic friend picked up all the parts yesterday. will be dropping the car off in about a week or so.

Nice! Details please!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice! Details please!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

nothing too crazy man! it's just going to be a basic build. new parts consist of built bottom end, new rebuilt head, externally bypassed oil pump, and all misc gaskets and stuff. will be running the stock turbo for now. car already has fmic, ssafc, and coilovers on it :) oh and peeling clear coat. it's a feature.

i-qDHQVDF-L.jpg

can't be any slower than me. been dreaming about it since 2009. bought built block in 2014 and here we are today.. lol

Well the engine looks great.

I actually have basically the same car as you.

when you installed the front/rear main seals, did you add grease?

What are you using to mount your front license plate? Mine was directly attached to the bumper when I got it. I've been passively searching for a non-riced approach. Also, are those tires the 71r? If so, how do you like them? How do they hold up on rainy days?

What are you using to mount your front license plate? Mine was directly attached to the bumper when I got it. I've been passively searching for a non-riced approach. Also, are those tires the 71r? If so, how do you like them? How do they hold up on rainy days?
Looks to me like a jdm license plate holder. eBay sells them

this is the front license plate mount. the tilt is not adjustable but i like it how it is. the hardware isnt really clunky or invasive.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

tires are nitto neogens 215/40/17.

Back