Forge Motorsports BOV The Splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarbino

:
2003.5 Mazda speed protege
Just paid 180.00 was only on the car for about 2000 miles $130.00 shipped OBO SOLD!!!

Side note: In search of FMIC hard piping any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Most people buy the hard piping kit on ebay, comes with clamps and coupler just cut the pipes to fit.

I've actually done that I just didn't like the fitment and how many couplers I had to use. Anyone have a good reference for the one to get?

How does this hook up? And do you have a sound clip? I just bought a corksport fmic and was wondering if I might need a bov now.

Kinda depends on your hard piping. More than likey you can use a piece of straight hose. And I can get a sound clip if needed.

Yes, if you can get me a sound clip, that would be awesome. I'll be installing a corksport fmic and was thinking if I should get a BOV or a BPV from forge. I'm leaning more towards the BOV.

Yes, if you can get me a sound clip, that would be awesome. I'll be installing a corksport fmic and was thinking if I should get a BOV or a BPV from forge. I'm leaning more towards the BOV.

Im currently out of town but I will be back Friday. If you do some searches on youtube you can find some. Sounds like a turkey call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back