too many of them

Saw a Metropolitan Grey (Same as mine) in the car-park at Dyrham Park just north of Bath today, came from Newport Mazda. Hopefully someone spotted mine.

Small world.

Alex

I see a few CX-5's around. Certainly not nearly as many CR-v's and Rav 4's. I see at a minimum of 12 CR-V's daily.

Yes, CRV's and Escapes are most common here. The CRV's are especially ugly so they really standout. The new Rav4's blend in and are more difficult to spot.

Today I saw my 3rd one ( in 3.5 months) on a local road. It was zeal red not the soul red I have. I like my red color better.. The nearest mazda dealer is 20 miles south of me or 40 miles north so I don't see many Mazdas period.. I have twice come out to my car in a parking lot to find someone ogling it, when they see me at the car they compliment my choice and ask questions.. That's never happened to mebeforewith my previous cars. Kinda nice....

Very rarely see them in my neck of the woods (Surrey, UK) but did do a bit of leap frog with some woman driving exactly the same model / colour (dark grey) as mine on the M3 a few weeks back.
Would say total number spotted is around 10 so far which I kind of like as Tiguans / Sportages / Evoques are comman as muck around here.

I will like to see the sales number here in Qubec, i come accross more CX5 than Escape and CRV here.
Went to a familly reunion yesterday just too find out that my cousin just got a 2014 white GT. At the last familly reunion she ask me about my purchase and 3 month's later she got her's.

They are everywhere in Quebec. I see at least 2 every day on my 15 minute commute. Heck there are 3 parked on my small street. Mazda has always been a very popular brand in Quebec.

Seen 2 this week.

vk12 ??? - white (we were in the fast lane of the m4 going in opposite directions and a zeal red one somewhere west of Swansea on the A40.

weirdly there is a red mini (I know the reg no) I see almost every day in my cx-5. the driver insists on 25 mph in a 30 zone. you'd be amazed at the size of the queue of cars behind him. Although I have a varied local set of destinations I drive to , I come across this car more than any other!!?? - I had walked to sainsburys from my office and the car was in the car park!! - Am I being stalked? - I wish he'd repair his rear bumper damage rather than do a glass fibre DIY repair. (rolleyes)

I've had four of my neighbors ask about mine, so I expect to see quite a few in my parking lot soon. I see plenty on the highway in NYC. My niece has a 2013.

I've had people complimenting mine, including a guy pulling up beside me on the highway yelling out the window. I am seeing more show up in my area but most appear to be sports.

Sweet blue GT at Lowes today.
Literally me too.....same place, same color, saw a blue one pulling in, made a comment how everyone has one now, and then parked next to a black one driving home the point.......

It is diarrhea of cx5s down here now. I am kinda pissed about it. When I got mine, there were hardly any, and now they are everywhere. I know it is good that there are a bunch being sold and all, but it was kinda neat when no one had one.

I just got mine recently, so I am not helping the situation

I feel like the CX5 is the new mazda 3(gen one) ... by that I mean, it seems to be the type of vehicle that almost everybody finds attractive.
I remember when mazda first came out with the mazda 3 about 10 years ago, I instantly liked the design and so did alot of people, and not long after, I would walk in my neighborhood and could see one in about 1/5 of the driveways.

Even the front of the new kodo has a fiew hints that are reminicent of the original mazda 3 as if to say sorry to everyone about the smiley face gen, we fixed it:
Mazda-3_5door_2004_photo_03.jpg

Mazda-CX-5.jpg

Yes I agree about the Mazda 3 looking very similar.
These are my last two Mazda's and you can see a likeness.

Yes I agree.

I bought my cx-5 last summer, hardly ever saw another one in my town.
Now I see a cx-5 everywhere I go.
One cx-5 driver waived at me last weekend. I made a disgusted face at them in return.

Back