Hatchkitten's Protege5 Thread!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rLDgQg6bq7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HOLY s*** MIKE! :D HAI!!!!

@That video...my brain hurts so much now, thanks guys. lol

Ding Ding Cameron you would be correct!
Just finished the last plastidipped coat.

Temporary fix to my terrible hood. This is how it looked...makes me cringe.
FYI the blue nipple s**** are my washer nozzles lol
6908f3ac.jpg

Even if she could save the clear, she wants a pearl clear with a copper tint. I think it would look awesome!

Even if she could save the clear, she wants a pearl clear with a copper tint. I think it would look awesome!

reason i asked is if it does not go away the gelcoat is failing, if it does go away you can wet sand and reclear and hopefully it does not fail again. I've had to redo my spoiler 3 times because the gelcoat is failing on the DG part, this winter it will receive a new gelcoat layer then reclear

If you can figure out whenabouts the speed3 caravan and yourself will be crossing the border let me know, my buddy and I would love to cruise up with the gang! (he drives a 3)

reason i asked is if it does not go away the gelcoat is failing, if it does go away you can wet sand and reclear and hopefully it does not fail again. I've had to redo my spoiler 3 times because the gelcoat is failing on the DG part, this winter it will receive a new gelcoat layer then reclear

Yeah It looks mildly better when wet. And when I clay it and wax it it looks a LOT better.

Hmmm well from seeing yours, yes a pearl clear... but copper? Maybe red? unless the copper is a reddish tint...in which case yes that one.

If you can figure out whenabouts the speed3 caravan and yourself will be crossing the border let me know, my buddy and I would love to cruise up with the gang! (he drives a 3)
Friend me on FB, it's just so much easier. www.facebook.com/arpalerm and we'll talk!

UPDATE:
Took over the garage and kicked my parents out. Swapped on my winter wheels to bring my bent Rays wheel to get fixed. (Don't mind the strange wheel on the floor, bad panorama photo sticher!)
d2aba158.jpg

Changed my brake fluid, tranny fluid and filter, and my power steering fluid out. Just hit 65,000 and going to canada next week we decided to do a tune-up on my car since I'm the oldest car going up.
29a69ebb.jpg

LOL! Some rediculousness will ensue I'm sure. Just went to check my tire pressure and saw I mounted two tires the wrong direction...FAIL! You live and you learn right? Haha. Switched out some of my stickers. Took my wagon mafia off...haven't tagged a sedan in forever...replaced my white "Phillyb hates me!" decal with a red one. Put my grocery getter crew sticker on my front windshield and put some underneath my hood lulz!

Under the hood is the right spot. I like a few stickers on the outside, but the amount, size, color, and location will be precisely chosen. Hood keeps things secret :D

Last edited:
Back