Any photographers in here?

nice looking shot of detroit.

what post processing steps do you use for infrared?

It depends, this image was taken with an IR range of 830nm, so I use the foliage as my white point first, then I just tweak the color channels but this range is a deep IR so it's better suited for B&W.

Took a few of the new ride today now that shes finally photoworthy (though dirty). Heres all I got processed before I had to go into work...

GTO3.jpg

GTO2.jpg

GTO1.jpg

I remember from way back, someone was talking about doing a "how to:" on lightning shots. I didn't keep up with every post, so I might have missed it. Does anyone remember if there was a how to posted? If you think there was then I'll search for it, I just want to make sure that there is a target to find.

I posted a link a LONG time ago. It's prbbly best if you just use the web's resources than sifting through the pages.

I figured it was in here... knowing that you posted it helps.. I hope.

Haha..wow that's old. 2006!! I bought my Rebel in 2007!. I think this thread was one of the reasons I bought an SLR. Anyways..here are some test shots w/ the new toy/workhorse!

ISO 3200
F1.8
50mm
1/160
I was using my modelling lamp from the alien bee with a huge octabox. This is a pic of my sister.

5770889630_85d3da922d_b.jpg

5770893776_cee7bc543b_b.jpg

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="lookatme"><td>
</td></tr><tr class="lookatme"><th>
</th> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="lookatme"> <th>
</th> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <th>
</th> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Back