Own a Mazda MX-6? Post Your Pics!

$15k...damn man...that's kinda steep.
For an MX-6, sure it's a lot of money.

But for a darn good looking sexy car, it's a bargain! (eekdance)

(old picture, the window graphics have since been removed)
Picture_2-1024w.jpg

I see some familiar faces! What up MX6.com guys! I'll get some new pics this weekend - though its raining here (Juneau, AK) it will be just fine!

Old pics from Tucson 2008

Damn where you MX6'ers at?!(eekfu)

This is garbage, you guys post all these sick rides and don't speak up... get to it.

Whaddya want to know??

I'm sure you're aware of MX6.com, it's where most of us hang out. :)

But to keep things rolling, from the Vail Valley Colorado Nat'l Tour:
DSC_0074-1.jpg

I took 4th/9, behind two WRX's and a BMW. It was good company. :)

Ryan

Mmmmm is that Carmen? Or am I confused with another just like it?

I've been on MX6.com since 2005 - ever since I bought my whip in December 2004. I'm always on there - but its nice to be connected to all Mazda's... we are all one big happy family!

I also figured as long as i'm on here i'll have a better chance of finding Mazda6 or RX8 wheels for cheap!

I very rarely go on mx6.com...can't read it.

Would take pics of the ride but she's in the shop getting all new timing stuff...

Damn it's so hit/miss with you MX6'ers!!! You never post any updates on your (our) rides! What's new, anybody got new pics or upgrades goin on? Come ooonnnnn, kick this section up a notch.(band)

I'm buying these this week:

my recently sold 95' MX-6. I miss it, but it was time to move on...
SUPER STOCK! Did very slight modifying...
7828520057_medium.jpg

Twas my DD so i didnt wanna mess with the engine on this little guttless 4-cyl auto.
- Pinstripes delete
- Installed LS stock foglights, custom wiring, OEM switch and relayed to ignition.
- Panasonic AMP, plexi/dual vented/dual 10" subbox with LA Subs, Panasonic head unit.
- Infinity interior speakers
- Clear side markers

I think thats it...
cheers

Picking up the MX-6 on Saturday...

It's not in as good condition as any of yours (rust on the doors)... hopefully, I'll see how well I can get it to look decent...

Also, the first post of this thread, how did the person (Asuna I think) get those headlights for it?

Back