On my way to Disney...Mileage report!

Interesting report. The gas mileage nose-dives on the 5 above about 65MPH. I would say 25MPG with the racks and load @ 80MPH is pretty good. Where in Idaho are you thinking of heading next year? That's heading towards my neck of the woods (well the southern part is the wife's territory, we are currently more toward N. Idaho).

I have family in Kuna. I was out years ago. I want to stop out so my grandmother can meet my 2 yo daughter

when we went to Disneyworld in the summer of 2007 we got the food plan and it worked out really well for us. Wonder if they've changed things. Go up, order your food (including a dessert) give them your food plan card and go eat your food.

when we went to Disneyworld in the summer of 2007 we got the food plan and it worked out really well for us. Wonder if they've changed things. Go up, order your food (including a dessert) give them your food plan card and go eat your food.

I understand it included appetizers before. The real problem is that they just assign all the meals to the room and not the individuals....i hated keeping track of what we had left and it was confusing to figure out in some cases what was counter and what was table. For us the biggest problem was that in one room four people shared the room and had to keep track of usage. this was my seventh trip. I just feel like each time i go they have taken something away. Don't even ask about booking by the way...it was the worst experience we ever had with them....They rebooked the trip three times...each time changes had been made and we didn't even know...a week before we went we found out that you now have to add waterpark passes seperately. Usually we just booked the ultimate pass and didn't worry about it.

So do you feel that the savings from the meals plan is worth the hassle?

when they handed us the receipt it had how many were left printed on it. And I though ours was by person, not room. Could be they changed things since then, for the worse.

In the end i got a really good deal so it wasn't that bad...if i had paid full price i probably would have been a little more upset. My friend went last year as well....they still had appetizers include with each person, really too much food at that point...but he said his family was unhappy with it as well. They didn't realize that some meals cost two table meals.

we ended up with some left over so we went and bought a bunch of food at the store in the hotel to eat on the plane ride back.

Back