For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Used CX-5 Class II 1 1/4" Curt Trailer hitch Upgraded to a 2" hitch, so selling my 1 1/4" Curt hitch. Not used for very long. It's in excellent shape. Houston area only. No shipping. List Date: 1/14/2016 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Used CX-5 Class II 1 1/4" Curt Trailer hitch -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $50.00 --------------------------------------
2015 mazda 6 sport 6 speed I bough the car new with 7 miles on it in March 2014 as a 2015. It has been a very good car with no issues as it should with any new car. It was not stock for long, I lowered it after about 2k miles. And it just went on after that. I do have all stock parts to go along with the car. Selling to make some moves and get a new house, so I am looking to cut some monthly expenses. AUTOEXE FRONT BUMPER (SCRATCHED/SLIGHT DAMAGE ON FRONT LOWER PART) *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK MV TUNING SIDESKIRTS *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK MV TUNING REAR DIFFUSER F1 BRAKE LIGHT W/ 2 INSERTS *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK / INSERTS PAINTED GUNMETAL GREY MV TUNING SPORT HOOD *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK MV TUNING REAR SPOILER *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK MV...
Brembo Big Brake Kit This is a Brembo Big Brake kit I purchased for a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege, but never used. I suspect they will fit on a variety of models. Anything with the same knuckle as the 2003 MSP (part # C10033021B, C10033031B) I was never able to use these because they didn't fit with the wheels I had. These will not fit with a stock off-set. List Date: 1/9/2016 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Brembo Big Brake Kit -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $900.00 --------------------------------------
http://www.mazdas247.com/members/Woody1969/MSP%20Sale/image.jpegI have the motor in my MSP for sale, it was completely rebuilt les than 2000 miles ago. I have paperwork and the motor was stamped by the company that did the work. It has new bearings, pistons, oil pump, water pump, timing belt kit, head gasket, valve steam seals, and gaskets. I would like 1000.00 for the engine, that is about what I spent with the machine shop getting the long block rebuilt. The only reason I am pulling it is that I have decided to do a Klze setup. I will be selling the rest of the stuff under the hood if the motor sells. I will make someone a package deal for the whole setup under the hood if they wanted to do a complete swap into a non Mazdaspeed. I...
FS: Mazda5 Front KYB Struts and Front/Rear Sway Bar End Links Front KYB Mazda5 struts, condition BRAND NEW, still in factory boxing. $200 plus shipping costs Front sway bar end links, condition BRAND NEW, still in factory boxing. $50 plus shipping costs Rear sway bar end links, condition BRAND NEW, still in factory boxing. $50 plus shipping costs List Date: 12/26/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Mazda5 Front KYB Struts and Front/Rear Sway Bar End Links -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $300.00 --------------------------------------
Corksport S-Pipe & J-Pipe, ForceFed Dual Bezel, MazdaSpeed Engine Cover AND MORE!!! Hey guys - I've been gone for a while. I miss my beloved MP5turbo wagon. (pictures below are for reference only...THIS CAR IS NOT FOR SALE!!!!) Now...to get to the nitty gritty. I cleaned out my garage today and found some pretty cool stuff. I would prefer to sell everything together. I will entertain offers per part if the $ is right. Everything in the pictures below = $185 shipped (48 states). So PM me if you are interested. If you PM me, I'll provide my cell number to discuss. Thank! David B.
Corksport adjustable dampers and Racing Beat springs Racing Beat springs lower the car just under an inch and are 20% stiffer than stock. The Corksport adjustable shocks and struts work well with stock and lowering springs. Turn the knob counter clockwise for a super comfy ride, or clockwise for a firm ride and sharper handling. Front and rear adjusters are easily reached with the RB springs. This was a amazing setup, and I'm only selling it because I wanted something a bit more aggressive. All parts are in excellent condition. Approximately 30k miles on the springs and 15k on the dampers. If there is no interest in the combo, I will consider splitting the springs and dampers. *** I recently decided to keep the rear shocks, so this kit...
Selling off all my parts from when I was going to build my engine. Here are the bolt and stud set from ARP ARP Pro Series Cylinder Head Stud Kits 218-4703: Description: Pro series cylinder head studs from ARP are cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity. They are heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining and are rated at a whopping 220,000 psi. ARP Pro series kits are also available with 12-point nuts, and all kits come complete with hardened parallel washers for an even load distribution and accurate torque readings. Lowest sale price I could find online is $118. I am asking $75 + shipping. [/URL][/IMG]
I am cleaning out storage and trying to sell some old OEM parts that I no longer need. All parts are located in Sammanish Washington. Prices DO NOT include shipping and priority will be given to local pickup sales. All parts came off the car in excellent working order and were only removed because they were upgraded with aftermarket parts. The auto meter gauges and a pillar were purchased when I planned to go forced induction but that never happened so I don't need them anymore. They are brand new, never opened and in their original boxes. If you feel prices are off, let me know and make an offer. I would like these sold quickly. Thanks! Parts: Full intake w/ filter - 100 obo Rear sway - 100 obo Front grill with emblem - 50 obo...
I have a bunch of MSP aftermarket parts I was stocking up on when I was going to turn my MSP into a project car. I ended up selling it and never got to use most of them, so they are now for sale. This for sale thread has been 2 1/2 yrs in the making as I took pics of all my parts to get them ready for sale and then had too many things going on to keep track of a FS thread. All items are still in the same shape as the pics I took back in 2012, as they have been either in my garage or house not in use. I took new pics of the items that are not already boxed up. All items sold as is. PayPal or cash only. Buyer pays shipping (US ONLY) unless otherwise noted. Will try to respond to any inquiries or PM's ASAP, but I may be slow to respond...
CX5 Cargo Soft Liner (BNIB) Free shipping ONLY to US residents Designed to work with the rear seats folded, upright or split, the soft Cargo Liner provides added protection no matter what mode you are in. Protects cargo area and seat backs. Works with seats in any configuration. Removable bumper flap for additional protection during loading and unloading. Product Details: Manufacturer: Mazda Manufacturer Part #: 0000-8K-R05 List Date: 7/14/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX5 Cargo Soft Liner (BNIB) -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $85.00 --------------------------------------
Moving out and found some injectors that I bought used a long time ago. They're from an 03 WRX if I remember right. My plans changed and never ended up using them. I'm asking $100 + shipping,if I'm way off let me know. They've been in the closet for about 5 years. One injector is missing an o-ring. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking
Sold my speed and getting rid of all the aftermarket parts I had one the car. Please email bluepagesblack@yahoo.com or 704-473-5119 about purchase. Cobb Accessport unmarried ready to be installed. $425 Shipped Cobb Intake and turbo inlet hose. $275 Shipped Turbo XS Hybrid BOV $175 Shipped SURE shortcut and counterweight. $65 Shipped Will sale all for $800
Back