Current Models For Sale

Gauging Interest (GI) Group Buy (GB) Want to Buy (WTB) Want to Trade (WTT) For Sale (FS) Posting Rules and Guidelines! Are you a Vendor? - If yes, please click on the following link... https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/sponsor-application-forms.54156/#post-777785 Can I Gauge Interest and or post a Group Buy on Mazdas247? - Only as an Authorized Sponsor, Authorized Vendor or Approved Merchant Member. Members CAN NOT Gauge Interest or post Group Buys on Mazdas247. Is it...

Used on a 2016 3s hatch and 2018 3 Grand Touring hatch. Purchased from TireRack November 2016. I've only put on a few thousand miles each winter, but no longer need them as I have traded in my 3. Balanced last winter by local dealership. Rims: Focal F04 16x7. Tires: Winter Contact Si 205/60R16 Asking $200. Local only (Albany NY area). Tire bags not included, but negotiable.

Hello everyone I’m selling my BC Racing Coilover kit. I’d had it for about 3 months now, decided to go back to stock. It’s a great setup compare to lowering springs, asking $760 shipped or local pick up located in Sacramento, Ca. Part Number N-37-BR General: Mono-tube shock design 30 levels of dampening force adjustment Separate Full length height adjustable Standard Kit - 2-3" max drop from stock height Extreme Low - 3.5-5" Max Drop from stock height Swift Spring - Premium grade springs...

For sale is the remnants of my recently sold 2018 Touring CX5. This is nearly everything you need for your CX5 to keep your car safe, secure and clean. - Roof Rack Cross Bars (OEM) - Rubber Mats (OEM) - Wheel Locks x4 (OEM) - Truck Mat (Aftermarket - Weathertech) - Cargo Cover (Aftermarket) - Navigation SD card (OEM) - Snow Chains (Aftermarket - Super Z (ZT729) Looking to sell this as a package locally in Maryland. I am willing to ship but buyer pays shipping from MD and paypal fees...

Selling a set of Mazda OEM Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak Snow/Mud tires. Sold my CX-5, don't need these any more. Located in Northern NJ. RIMS: 17x7jj. ET60. 5 x 4.5" (5 x 114.5) Great condition, some very light curb rash but no dings, damaged beads, or anything that would inhibit safety or performance. These are actually from a Mazda 6 but are virtually identical the CX-5 rims except a 5mm offset difference. They function perfectly on a CX-5, which is how I used them. TIRES: 225/65R17...

I have a 2018 Mazda 6 sport with a custom Racing Beat axle back exhaust that’s in excellent condition that I’m thinking of selling due to my lease ending. Its been on my car since the beginning of this year but I’ve been working from home since March so it probably has less thank 3k miles on it (I only drive 9-10k miles per year). It’s a Mazda 6 2014-17 Racing Beat axle back with 4 inch double rolled tips, modified to fit 2018+ Mazda 6 bumper since the only difference is the exhaust outlet...

These wheels are in great condition. No curb rash and minimal other issues (e.g., rock chips, scratches). I waxed these at least once a year. I'm not aware of any bends, but I have not taken them into a shop. The tires are the OEM Yoko Geolandars and are down to 4/32-5/32", so they need to be replaced very soon. They have always been kept at the recommended pressure. The wheels and tires have 35,938 miles on them. Includes a full set of OEM lug nuts. I'm pricing them cheap because the...

I'm selling Mazda CX5 oem wheels (black powder coated) 19inch together with the tires on. I just recently bought and aftermarket wheel and am trying to free up some space in my balcony. No scratches. Tire: Yokohama Geolandar G015 AT. 235/55R19 (Now they still have about 75% treadlife) More details (https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=Geolandar+A%2FT+G015&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=355HR9G015&tab=Sizes) (Original price $210) Wheels: Stock Mazda CX5 2019...