My cx5 impressed me

:
RDX Aspec Adv.
I was merging knto the freeway behind a new SVT Raptor that the driver had been being aggressive with ( not an ass, just enjoying the skinny pedal). As soon as the loop straightened, i think he matted it. So did I. That raptor didnt pull away. I think he matted because i sure smelled the exhaust. He was on it.

2 years agoz i laid waste to a v6 mustang (2005-2010?) From a 60 punch multiple times.

I think at least the 1st gen Cx5s hit hard from a role compared to what their 0-60 and quarter mile ststs would indicate.

When the turbo comes, race chip will increase the tq by 50 ft lb. lol

Maybe the Raptor had his handbrake on (rofl2)

And the v6 mustang? Isolsted incidents are one thing, this has happened twice, although i was edged out barely by a dodge avenger or something, but when i looked it up, seems it had 280hp or something.

And the v6 mustang? Isolsted incidents are one thing, this has happened twice, although i was edged out barely by a dodge avenger or something, but when i looked it up, seems it had 280hp or something.
V6 Mustangs are not that quick. But good to see your CX-5 doing well

I'll never forget beating an Armada. Thing has twice the HP I do. I was neck and neck with him to 60 when we laid off...

I was merging knto the freeway behind a new SVT Raptor that the driver had been being aggressive with ( not an ass, just enjoying the skinny pedal). As soon as the loop straightened, i think he matted it. So did I. That raptor didnt pull away. I think he matted because i sure smelled the exhaust. He was on it.

2 years agoz i laid waste to a v6 mustang (2005-2010?) From a 60 punch multiple times.

I think at least the 1st gen Cx5s hit hard from a role compared to what their 0-60 and quarter mile ststs would indicate.

Honestly, for what it is, the Gen 1 CX-5 has pleasantly surprised me in similar fashion many times. Stats are whatever. In the real world, it holds it's own just fine.

I love this car.

Should get a tune. Latest results (fwd mz3 denso ecu most likely) 2.5 sky

42694341_2142659236007557_4877555970202402816_o.jpg

Honestly, for what it is, the Gen 1 CX-5 has pleasantly surprised me in similar fashion many times. Stats are whatever. In the real world, it holds it's own just fine.

I love this car.

I think it's similar to the late 90's/early 2000's LS1 cars. WAY faster from a roll "than they should be", but from a dig, about what the numbers suggest.

I don't know how to read a dyno apparently they. So yours can hit 195 hp. So like... 9 more then mine? That can't be right ...

I don't know how to read a dyno apparently they. So yours can hit 195 hp. So like... 9 more then mine? That can't be right ...

The dyno reads to the wheels. Its probably about 160 to the wheels for yours, I would guess with a 14% correction from flywheel to the wheels, so roughly 35hp more...

Thats' WHP, so yes at least 25+ peak and no you don't have to run premium, and the best benefit is the power by RPM, i.e drivability not just max throttle performance. A stock ECU will have a sharp hp/torque rise whereas with this tune you have access to over 50% of available HP at 2500 rpm. I just flashed an updated file yesterday (my old was was from march 2017) and I can definitely tell the improvement in low and mid range power when adding as little as 500rpm.

Thats' WHP, so yes at least 25+ peak and no you don't have to run premium, and the best benefit is the power by RPM, i.e drivability not just max throttle performance. A stock ECU will have a sharp hp/torque rise whereas with this tune you have access to over 50% of available HP at 2500 rpm. I just flashed an updated file yesterday (my old was was from march 2017) and I can definitely tell the improvement in low and mid range power when adding as little as 500rpm.

Woah. stock is like 150 whp. That's a 40hp gain to the wheels. What's the redline?

Its a beautiful curve too, btw. Almost too pretty to believe, honestly. And no, Im not saying its not real by any means, but I really wanna see the A/F of this thing...

Back