The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I just hope I don't owe again this year. :(

This. I owed some this year. Luckily only $650, but it's still owing.

Damn people, I don't get that much back. It'll barely cover the tires I'm getting...

Best return I ever got was the year I started here at B&W and only worked 6 months. Ever since then, it's gone down a lot. Make less, get more in return. Make more, have to pay.

Weird how that s*** works out. Work full time, go to school, and have kids and get quite a bit back, but at the same time daycare kills the bank balance.

Not sure yet, some to new wheels for "Whitey" and the rest to savings...........we'll see what Coppertone has to say

Patrick's ears perked up on that one. LOL.

Would you be able to keep an eye open for any 17x7's with 4x100 bolt pattern for me?

Sure thing. damn you and your 4x100 making s*** cheap and having a s*** ton of options with all the honda fanboys changing wheels all the time

Hahahaha. So true. It's really fun when you have two different cars that have the same bolt pattern and use similar offsets.

Tessa and I were at Acme near my house the other day and they had a huge bin of crackers on sale. The black security guard was standing near them and I said "Whuddup, crackers!?". He chuckled.

Tessa and I were at Acme near my house the other day and they had a huge bin of crackers on sale. The black security guard was standing near them and I said "Whuddup, crackers!?". He chuckled.

Lewis, you are a SICK Man........but, that's why I like you, my brotha from anotha mutha!

Wrong answer! Suppose to be down payment on a new car.

I'll be paying back Nate, buying tires for April's RacingHarts for her 2, tires for my Team Dynamic Motorsport wheels for MSP#1, decent road tires for MSP#2, and hopefully paying most of my CC off.
Hopefully I'll have a car before then (next couple weeks hopefully) plus I'm not expecting much back, if anything. Furniture and paint are next on or list of things to buy.

Replacements for your banged up Racing Harts?

Yeah, for the most part. I got a helluva deal on some tires that will be better for auto-x than using the Conti DW's. I'd rather not use my current 17's, but if it turns out that Fenton can fix them for less than the cost of another set of anything, I may just do that. Strip them down, paint them up all nice and purdy and slap them on for an event.

Back