The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

That sucks big time, Sho. But the bright side is you won't be putting so many miles on your car...

Sho Nuff, are you looking full time or part time? I will see what I can do for ya........

That sucks big time, Sho. But the bright side is you won't be putting so many miles on your car...

I thought the same thing! It's all about the car haha.

But seriously, good luck on the job hunt.

wow thanks for the warning. Not even two weeks. Where are you looking?
Not sure. Just need something that's somewhat flexible with the school schedule

that sucks Sho, we have openings but not sure if it would fit your profile

Thank you sir, I'll look. But no html experience or degree.

Time to up your crack sales

True, although it's a bit late for that now

That sucks sho, good luck with the hunt.

Wrote my first Real Estate Purchase Contract, probably my last. It was more of a copy and paste but since it's for my brother I put fun things in like if he doesn't show me a lender pre-approval letter within 15 days I can charge him monthly rent.

How can we forget the Devil! Hmmm, no one else that had run at Nelson has every damaged their cars at all.
I have! Lol. First time ever on a track. No instructors. A few laps in a RS6 on snow tires stuffed with people showing the line, then turned loose. I was flying in my Neon by the end of the day, most fun I have ever had.... Took my boss's brother with me and just went a little too fast in the carousel and spun it off into the grass and hit the tire wall backwards. Just ripped the body kit lip off the rear bumper.

I was going to ask WTF, turn 1, INSIDE?! But then I remembered with the big rear sway bar on the Neon, I did manage to spin it to the inside of oak tree. Yeah, I don't know.

It was a crazy day and my very first track experience. I blame it for a lot of my current character traits, actually lol.

I remember sliding sideways thru the grass on the inside of turn one before. Red Focus 4 door... yep.

Oh, and any time you think you're having a bad day, just think of this guy.
http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/ohio-farm-worker-drowns-in-manure-pit-1.453378
I used to work at a dairy farm near my parents house and he had one of those pits. Its literally like water and I could see how that would happen as there have been plenty of times where I have to walk on the wall or go get something out that isn't supposed to be in there.

And Peaches that was great, I had to keep from letting everyone in the office know I am not working.

I used to work at a dairy farm near my parents house and he had one of those pits. Its literally like water and I could see how that would happen as there have been plenty of times where I have to walk on the wall or go get something out that isn't supposed to be in there.

No doubt. I've seen one at my ex's step father's family farm. Nasty s*** (no pun intended).

My brother in law does custom farming which includes but is no limited to hauling and spreading manure. Back before he decided to be a jackass I did maintenance on his tractors and assisted with his operation. It can easily happen with the pits that some of these farmers keep where the edge wall is soft (not concrete).

My cousin had a summer job a while back as a farm hand and he actually fell in about chest deep when he got a little careless while weed-wacking around a pit.

Has anyone ever heard of mechanical breakdown insurance? I just read a little about it and emailed my agent to see if I can add it to my plan. That would take a lot of financial burden and stress of me zzbing next season off my shoulders.

I have, but there are a lot of limitations. You will get screwed if you are at an AutoX or Track. If it happens there, you need to tow it home, say it happened on the way somewhere and you towed it to your house so it could get resolved. Even then, their coverage usually puts a used junkyard motor in your car, not a new fresh block.

A buddy had it on his policy and went through hell to get it covered, then decided to sell after to not deal with the junkyard motor anymore. He was autoXing and actually stretched a rod (NA 4cyl mazda6)

Hey ya'll how are you doing, I got a 2.3 Duratec Engine it got pulled after a Single spun connecting rod bearing, the block and everything is still good, the head, cams, valves all that are still in great shape, the pistons and everythings good and compression still holds well, it has a black and gold valve cover with vintage type decal. Im "Asking" 500$ I need the money for a 300zx im trying to get. I need it gone asap I can give you my number and you can ask any questions that you may have thank you.

I have, but there are a lot of limitations. You will get screwed if you are at an AutoX or Track. If it happens there, you need to tow it home, say it happened on the way somewhere and you towed it to your house so it could get resolved. Even then, their coverage usually puts a used junkyard motor in your car, not a new fresh block.

A buddy had it on his policy and went through hell to get it covered, then decided to sell after to not deal with the junkyard motor anymore. He was autoXing and actually stretched a rod (NA 4cyl mazda6)

I mean I will be trailering my car to any track events from now on and I don't care about that I just thought, depending on what it adds to my premium, that it would be nice to not have to pay another 1000 for a short block if I VTA mine. I would have a low deductible so we will see. I wasn't sure if I could add it to a personal plan it seemed to be more of a business thing

Back