CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Ta daaaaa :p

2012_09_27_18_11_40.jpg

POS... I hope you can appreciate that kind of humor. I actually wouldn't mind having that plate. lol.

I'd like to see more pics of what you did. Is this just pinstriping?
Tried a little Furai effect only on the rear. My wife thinks it looks like a Verizon vehicle, Can you see me now?
Haven't decided weather to leave it on or peel it off.

pic_10844_67149.jpg

Well the Mazda Furia probably used LED's or light tape, I just used 1/8" reflective blue tape around the taillights and across the lift gate. I was thinking of outlinning the grill like the red tape on a GTI, I had done that on my CX-7 but I seem to remember a state law against reflective tape on the front, so far all I've uncovered are the size limits on motorcycles, farm vehicles and trucks, not cars :(

I see. I've never heard of the Furia, I was just curious what you had used for the lines. Thanks.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a car that benefited as much from changing the wheels as a white CX-5. Are those powder coated or plasti-dipped? Thinking I may do something similar with my 17s and put snow tires on them.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a car that benefited as much from changing the wheels as a white CX-5. Are those powder coated or plasti-dipped? Thinking I may do something similar with my 17s and put snow tires on them.

Yep, plastidip. The wheels were dipped less than a week after I bought the car. I knew if I put it off, it wouldn't get done, especially since my wife is due in 2.5 weeks.

^ I got my CX-5 just a few days after the birth of my first little girl, a month ago. You'll both love the storage space and back leg room for the infant seat! Congrats!

^ Great pics, I like the wheels. Some 35% or so tint on 2 front windows would be a nice touch.

Back