We need to make a club

we are all here and if you make a club then you need a forum i know i have a motorcycle forum which was brought about in same way..problem is a new forum costs and there is no tech or data ..here we have both so my suggestion is simple mazda247 below silhouette..just a thought

I think since we're all on the forum already... I agree Mazda247 Keith th the sillhoette... or if not then I nominate the name "club drop a deuce"

Here's what I would probably go with.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mazda2-decalrendering.jpg
    mazda2-decalrendering.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 266
Ok here is what we are going to do, we are gonna use the sticker of the lowered mazda 2 and we are gonna call the club dueces. does that work for everyone

Just make a poll thread and list all the names given. Post the link here and let everyone vote.
I think we can all agree the lowered 2 will be the car in the vinyl. Just need to vote on the name.

I think "Deux"(French) or "Dous"(Galician) would be better than Duece, because a lot of people associate Duece with poo.

well if we have dueces it means 2's so i dont think we will have a problem dealing with people thinking poo

Great to see the Mazda2 Community coming together here to form a club...As for decals, please note our Official Decal Vendor Jackelope (Barry)...Barry provides great service and only he is authorized to sell decals on Mazdas247. Take a look at his work / site here...

http://bdtgfx.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=91&zenid=118cf26c28gq1anp65e90pctc7

I'll send him a heads up about this thread...

Thanks to kloker1994 for sending me a Club Forum Application...Before I set up a new Club Forum, please confirm a club name...I would also like to see a list of the current Membership (usernames)...Much appreciated, thanks again!

*sub* I'm always late to the party :/

Let me know how I can help, haven't had time to keep up with the forum much lately.

Ok Can we all agree on the club name being DUECES. and i need to know who all is in this. Is it safe to say anyone in this thread is in it

Ok Can we all agree on the club name being DUECES. and i need to know who all is in this. Is it safe to say anyone in this thread is in it, we need to get this club rolling

Like I said before. To make a decision we just need to have a poll. After the results it's a done deal.

Back