Show your Mazda for a chance to win Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps
Now these are from Minus
jbbIKX6NV9gUAh.jpg

jbdorzZjmJKVm3.jpg

Attachments

• jbdorzZjmJKVm3.jpg
    jbdorzZjmJKVm3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 837
I like those wheels Riken. The second picture in post #40 is awesome, shopped or did that come out of the camera like that?

The deadline to enter is December 1st 2011...Once the deadline is reached, I will post a POLL thread for qualified entries (images hosted via Minus) and voting will commence...Once the POLL time limit is reached (to be stated when the POLL thread is posted), the top 3 entries based on votes will be announced.

* On a related note, be sure to make the most of your Minus account and post feedback here as well...The team at Minus would really appreciate it, thanks!

I'm liking the site, I'll probably keep using it anyway if I can, only suggestion would be if clicking on codes for sharing pictures automatically copied or had a copy button :)

So far i'm really digging Minus.com I'm moving stuff over to it now to test the waters, but i think i may have found my replacement for MobileMe galleries when they're gone. Nice little iPhone app too. To me the interface is much cleaner than flickr and photobucket, especially for the end user looking at pictures.

Today is the last day for entries. I'm very surprised there weren't tons of pictures. Oh well, I really enjoy the website, very easy to use, seems a lot cleaner than photobucket. I know what I'll be using from now on. Thanks for the share Antoine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back