GAS prices, how much is it in your area?

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
Hey All,

I was just wondering how much Premium Gas is in your area??..In Northern VA is at $3.89 and some area as high as $4.39already...when is this shyt going to come back down.!! geeez (smash)

Last edited:
I honestly don't look at how much gas is. I go to Shell and fill up. last time I noticed I think it was around/above $3.70.

3.95 in princeton wv
bluefield dont have any gas pumps so 0.00 for my area lol

damn, everyone of you guys are under $4...what the hell is up with the washington Dc area! bastards! I guess I'll have to travel farther just to get better prices....

Probably $3.65 or so here in North Florida. spdjnke, you're actually willing to drive a longer distance to buy gas? My ex-brother in law used to do that - he would drive 25 miles to save $.25/gal on gas. I never could understand that: spending $10 to save $4.

Its 3.5X here depending on what station you go to. They are the highest they have been since 08. I find it funny that when gas was this high when bush was in office it was his fault yet gas has reach that level now and the media has not even mentioned Obamas name and gas prices in the same sentence until the other day where he announced he would start taking oil out of our reserves to help with the supply side of the equation.

Back