NEMOC Random BS Thread

i think josh is trying to say that he is the tin man since he is lacking a heart. but seriously, whats up?

i finally decided on glasses tonight, what a tough decision! haha.

Damn Ashley. I need to hit my trainer. I've been lazy as hell lately.

Anyone not have a spare tire and mounting kit for the 8 that wants one? I survived without one in the green 8 and I'd rather put a little bit of money in my pocket. I'll give a special NEPOC rate otherwise it goes up on RX8club sometime next week.

Good morning everyone!!!

(confused) Why Jeff????

Was waiting for the famous 'happy hump day' post but alas it was not to be. :( j/k How's the move going?

+1.. Your posts are a little foreboding there Josh. You have me worried too.

Yeah...same here man....what's going on there bro?

i think josh is trying to say that he is the tin man since he is lacking a heart. but seriously, whats up?

i finally decided on glasses tonight, what a tough decision! haha.

So....which ones did you go with? Sorry, I didn't log on last night and just now saw your pm.

Man... I've been listening to the blues like a fiend lately. Good stuff too. Lightning Hopkins, Robert Johnson, Buddy Guy, Seasick Steve... the list goes on...

Morning all. It looks like I have a trip to Vancouver, Canada coming up next month. This will be interesting. Enjoy the snow!

Thanks guys. Some light pressure in the chest. Have not been feeling 100% for some time now. Need to get back on meds. Oye.

On another note, watched Papillon again. Such a Steve McQueen classic! Dustin Hoffman's role was also extraordinary.

I've been spending way too much time playing GT5 lately. I've been running the GT Academy races in hopes of making it to round 2. My times are pretty quick but I'm still 2 seconds from the bubble. I've shaved off almost 10 seconds in the past week but now its like pulling teeth for every 1/10th. It's a learning experience though. My trail braking skills have improved significantly since the Nissans in the game understeer like you wouldn't believe coming into turns...and then they oversteer on the exit if you don't hit the apex just right.

Hello NEPOC'ers , have problem removing/unbolting the lock lug nut on my front passenger side , it broke off top portion of it as i was tq it by hand and can't get it off now with few different/tries of nut removers, my next option would be using impact gun (electric) or go to dealer and hope for the best ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks Mark. I went to the ER. The pain was becoming scary at times. I will be ok. My heart is fine, but there is a pressure in my chest that will go away in time. It is a light pressure that is constant so I had to be certain it was not something more. When this is done I am back on the elliptical.

Thanks Mark. I went to the ER. The pain was becoming scary at times. I will be ok. My heart is fine, but there is a pressure in my chest that will go away in time. It is a light pressure that is constant so I had to be certain it was not something more. When this is done I am back on the elliptical.
good!
Hello NEPOC'ers , have problem removing/unbolting the lock lug nut on my front passenger side , it broke off top portion of it as i was tq it by hand and can't get it off now with few different/tries of nut removers, my next option would be using impact gun (electric) or go to dealer and hope for the best ?
ya, i'd try the gun...
Any suggestions ?

Any NEPOCers have experience with remote starters?
like using or installing?

the Nissans were the reason I stopped trying. I pulled a 5:23 composite within my first hour and then managed to either drive slower or crash every single time, it stopped being any fun after about 3 hours and I decided it would just be more fun to play the game how I like to play it. Though I still get frustrated when I can't play the game how I like to play it. I like to use my 415hp rx8 in every race. I also like to pretend like you actually could get 415 hp out of a NA rx8 without strapping rockets to the roof.

But in terms of GT academy, it stopped being fun for me and even if I managed to make it to the last round I couldn't take the time off from class to go.

Back