OEM MS6 Springs, Wheels, K04, Exhaust, Airbox, RMM, TMIC shroud/FMIC core/3x GaugePod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice counter offer... higher than original asking price?

I am adding on my stock MS6 wheels with Falken Ziex 215/45/ZR18 tires with about 60% tread left. Looking to get $475 Shipped. I bought some new XXR 522's and don't want these anymore. Two wheels on the drivers side have some curb rash from a guy that tried to run me off the road - on accident, he said.

Ahh gotcha - sorry, wasn't trying to bust your balls ;)

I think he was trying to negotiate a lower price.

New to the forum and just starting to think about giving my 6 some help. A very plain jane.

Do you still have the Mazdaspeed springs? Maybe some stock Mazdaspeed anti-roll bars? They weren't listed thought I'd ask.

New to the forum and just starting to think about giving my 6 some help. A very plain jane.

Do you still have the Mazdaspeed springs? Maybe some stock Mazdaspeed anti-roll bars? They weren't listed thought I'd ask.

still got the springs. no anti roll bars though.

nobody looking to upgrade their KO4 and do a PG Reworked KO4? Will do $125 shipped for it. PM me if interested.

Same for the FMIC Core. Great core to have if you are going big turbo.

Bump for new prices. . .

MS6 Stock springs used for 35k miles - $80 shipped

Stock RMM used for 35k miles - $30 shipped

Stock Exhaust used for 38K miles - $115 shipped

CXRacing Intercooler Core 29x9x3. $105 SHIPPED.

stock KO4 for sale. I am looking for $125 Shipped

stock Valve Cover - $185 shipped

Synapse BOV - $180 shipped

Airbox SOLD.
Stock Wheels and tires SOLD.
TMIC Shroud SOLD.

Bump for the rest of the items. Remember, items are OBO. All REASONABLE offers will be entertained.

Last edited:
set back #1 = bonehead brothers. My bro trashed my stock airbox, therefore a refund has been sent via paypal to the purchaser.

Bump for other items, which includes a half dead brother. Nate, do I have to post proper pics for him?? He is up for only $0.02; that's what he lacks.

Bump for other items, which includes a half dead brother. Nate, do I have to post proper pics for him?? He is up for only $0.02; that's what he lacks.
Yes, as always! Is that $.02 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back