Mazda of the Month - ENTER NOW for December!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought thats what it was just wasent sure but hey rock it out man it gets hot on the track gotta stay somewhat cool...and yeah ac a no go on the track....love to see the finished product on your ride when its done looks good though man keep it up

rolling down the window seems a lot easier!

and a box on your roof doesnt?

not really... opening on both ends. if it was sealed off on one end id see it causing a drag. im just wondering if it there to protect rain and other stuff from going in through the vents that he says he's gonna put in there... if so that thing could be alot smaller

rolling the window down while racing will create major drag.

i doubt that rolling down your window(s) enough to create an equivalent amount of circulation as that roof scoop is going to affect your lap times in any noticeable way.

i doubt that rolling down your window(s) enough to create an equivalent amount of circulation as that roof scoop is going to affect your lap times in any noticeable way.

seriously, ya'll are getting too technical over a stock msp.. this ain't formula1

And lawls ain't slammed Goliat6288, come on now :p

thats the thing man, i dont think it'll EVER be done..lol but ill definitely keep posting updated pics, btw thats a badass looking 99 lx... those wheels really set it off

Thanks man i like it got some work planned for it itll probably be done before the summer with what im gonna do....ill enter MOTM then

Less talk more entries...I plan on closing this thread and setting up the POLL / VOTE thread SOON!

I got the roof scoop MSP, lol, I backed out cuz I was "post whoring" and I didn't know there was even such thing... Cuz even tho I've been a member of this forum for months, I'm still a noob to it cuz I joined while I was in Afghanistan, so I never got a chance to get on and figure it out, so I actually jus really been on here for about 2 weeks.. So I apologize to u guys for posting so much sh1t

Haha it's just the internet and all in good fun!

Thanks for the compliment, but I can't enter until February 2011 since I won MOTM this past Feb (see the link in my sig). But I will definitely enter in Feb, got some big changes coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back