NEMOC Random BS Thread

Some serious damage all around.

Oh boy! For those that have default page view number settings, notice we are at 666? Hehe.

Yes! I did notice that Josh!! But I figured Sean would pick on me for bringing it up...

Page 666 eh? So i guess these are appropriate...

(lick)(flame)(upyours)(laugh)(lick)(flame)(laugh)

Ugh...I can't stand this awful chair I have on this job...it kills my back.

...I'm gonna go hang out in my truck for an hour or so.

Don't bother me...I'm hard at work (2thumbs)

Got the camera in the mail yesterday! Really wasn't expecting it so soon but I am happy.

Now for the weather to stay sunny!

Is it bad that my blood pressure rises when my wife holds it? haha

That's pretty disgusting this early.

Eh....you don't want to see the text I got a little after seven today.....

Got the camera in the mail yesterday! Really wasn't expecting it so soon but I am happy.

Now for the weather to stay sunny!

Is it bad that my blood pressure rises when my wife holds it? haha

Not bad at all....a very good sign that you are healthy. hehe

No dogs at Limerock any longer.

I am be out for that weekend from now on.

I was just reading that.....I wonder what happened to make them write/enforce this policy? You know that it didn't just come out of the blue.

James has a new name. ;)

PICT5517.jpg

I was just reading that.....I wonder what happened to make them write/enforce this policy? You know that it didn't just come out of the blue.
Maybe a dog got onto the track at an event? What else would cause it? it seems absurd. the place is a park for cryin' out loud. They allow campers and people usually pack their entire lives into them.

(unamused)

I think a petition should be created.

there are 2 sensors on the valve cover one of them is the cam shaft sensor.. i think its the one on the right hand side as your looking at the cover but incase im wrong .. check both sensors and make sure there plugged in all the way. seems like your car isnt liking the manifold,did you load in that manifold,fmic tune???....and check ur whole system for a boost leak.. im thinking its that intercooler pipe. might have to adjust it a bit.. if you do all that, clear the codes and if they come back, call me. ill see what i can dig up today for info. whats the exact issue with the throttle body??

fixed the sensor problems. i think it was when we turned on the ignition when the s*** was all apart. cause the cods to be thrown. just gotta find time for the boost leak. no boosting till then. booooo,.

Just got back from Doogie's. That place is TINY. I think there were about 8 2-person tables in there and they couldnt fit anymore if they tried.

Being my first time there I chickened out and got the "regular" sized cheese dog. It's the smallest hot dog they have and it's still 10 inches. A little on the pricey side though. the 10-inchers were a little over 3 bucks (additional cost for toppings), 2 footers were like $6.50ish.

It was great, the perfectly toasted bun made it better. Didn't fill me up nearly as much as I thought it would...next time I'm going all the way for the 24-incher.

All-in-all it's a great little place surrounded by chain-store after chain-store. A really neat place to do a quick drive-in lunch on a nice weekend.

Back