Aug. 1st New England City Series Car/Bike Show

Haha...you can't resist can ya? Catch the trophy bug? I really just go to enjoy the shows and everyone's company. Showing off the car is nice too, and if I win something for it, that's cool too.

Anyway, the sun is out! Going to be a great day.

haha i never woke up..im going to wash the car really quickly, ill see you all there.. me and chirs are meeting up at the cinemmas south of the night club on route 1 just north of 295.. ill be there at 1240.

Last edited:
The Arbor Inn Motel is on the left hand side on Rt.1 when coming off exit 14a from 495. We should plan to meet there by 1PM. Then we can all cruise in together.

See you guys there. Going to have to only go to a spray and wash, had too much to do this morning... Not that it wont all be undone by going on the highway for a while haha

Gave the car a quick rinse...lots of water marks as the sun was shining bright. Oh well. at least it's clean. See you at that hotel @ 1:00.

josh and I went to the other one and it was a bust too... I guess today just wasn't a good day for car shows.

Actually, it wasn't a total bust. The other show had a live band playing, so the music was better.

well anything was better then the city show music. hell id listen to country music over that (lol2)

That was crazy. We just got home. No lie, the traffic was insane! Sorry guys, I had no idea what kind of show this was. Cross that one off the list for sure.

That was crazy. We just got home. No lie, the traffic was insane! Sorry guys, I had no idea what kind of show this was. Cross that one off the list for sure.

(yes) and to think i wouldnt be able to leave that place for another hour if i entered.. im thanking my faulty alarm clock.

Latest posts

Back