What have you done to your MS3 today?

Denso ITV22 plugs, flex innovations ground and big 3 kit, cobb shifter weight,
Tonight I am putting twm short shifter w/ bushings, and hotchkis front and rear swaybars in.. Long night ahead of me!!!Now I can see why everyone diy's it feels that much more rewarding let alone its cheaper. I guess I am not going to Dallas.

Got the StoneShield ClearBra installed on the front of the car yesterday.

Next is tint.

positive reinforcement

Said I love you and gave it a kiss
So i am not the only one who talks to their car! I only go as far as a little pat on the hood or dash though. it is cool to see this thread pops everyday with one us of doing something or another and enjoying it. Speeds are the bestest.

I couldn't wait any longer!!! I put the summer rubber back on and I have a set of new rubber in the basement so that means no holding back!! God it feels good.

Attachments

• mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 113
exhaust turndown, and MS coilovers/camber links. I swear to god they are making cars harder to work on these days! I could do my FC coilovers in like 2 hours tops! It took me alllllll damn day, and that passenger side camber link....

I couldn't wait any longer!!! I put the summer rubber back on and I have a set of new rubber in the basement so that means no holding back!! God it feels good.

UGh I want to put the winter rubber away already!!!! Guess I can't do much since the shed door is blocked by 3 ft of snow still haha.

I cleaned up the car lol, bout all I can do.

Gauges and TT

Attachments

• DSCN0468.JPG
    DSCN0468.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
  • DSCN0462.JPG
    DSCN0462.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • DSCN0465.JPG
    DSCN0465.JPG
    794.5 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN0464.JPG