Petit LeMans

Is it to late to get on the list? If not add me and one guest. John Taylor. MazdaSpeed hat from last year needs replacing. Maybe Mazda will actually have some SWAG this year.

Yes, you are correct. If you buy the parking pass...we will provide the first 20 cars to sign up with 2 free tickets. Have everyone email me if they are coming. You will enter at the main gate and head down to the registration building. See attached map...

Let me know if you have any questions...thanks-

the e mail is from John Doonan, I will forward the last couple of names added to the list.

Last edited:
So, we have to be there on the 1st to be able to get this? Cause if so then I might be out. I was expecting to go on the 3rd and/or 4th. I suppose if I absolutely had to be there on the 1st I could potentially make it but no guarantees.

I have sent the list to John Doonan of Mazdaspeed Motorsports, if you are on the list you are good 2 go!

So, we have to be there on the 1st to be able to get this? Cause if so then I might be out. I was expecting to go on the 3rd and/or 4th. I suppose if I absolutely had to be there on the 1st I could potentially make it but no guarantees.

Did I miss something about being there on the 1st? I know I can't go tomorrow but Saturday is a definite and Friday a maybe. I want to make sure I get to use these tickets, this is really cool!

Did I miss something about being there on the 1st? I know I can't go tomorrow but Saturday is a definite and Friday a maybe. I want to make sure I get to use these tickets, this is really cool!

No, if you are on the list, then the tickets will be held at will call for you. Marlon sent the list into the guy in charge of that. At least this is what I gathered from it and that is the way it was last year.

Sweet! I can't say thank you enough. We've had a rough and expensive week and this is just what I needed.

OK good. Cause I was thinking "Ya know, I don't want to sound like a cheapskate but I probably can't go all 4 days but would most definitely love to go see some new Mazda racecars Zoom-Zoomin around Road Atlanta." So are we parking infield or is it outside of the course and like William asked, parking is $25?

I plan on going it sounds like it is going to be a blast hope to see everyone there and if you can get me free tickets that would be even better but i am going no matter what(humpleg)

I've been to RA 100 times and there really are only three types of parking.

1) Outside of the gates - free
2) Infield - almost anywhere inside the gates. You can drive around, park at a certain turn and walk around, this is pretty much standard if you pay to park
3) VIP parking that puts you in the upper pit area or somewhere else special but you still get to move and wander like normal infield

If you're paying $25 for parking, you're infield. A lot of the corrals are usually right by the bridge but you can come and go to visit different areas of the track. There isn't any separation of inside and outside of the course. Almost all of the roads are inside of the track, you can't drive a big circle outside of the track and around it. The bridge and tunnel to go into the infield are not guarded, you just go on through.

Last edited:
Just head over to corner #4 and look for the Mazda Corral....signs will be posted

No, if you are on the list, then the tickets will be held at will call for you. Marlon sent the list into the guy in charge of that. At least this is what I gathered from it and that is the way it was last year.

Correct!! !!!!!!

Back