$200-Labor

Total-$720

TSX retro-

$550-headlights, tsx projectors, bulbs, ballasts
$60-Valeo high beam projectors
$100-shrouds
$200-labor

Total-$910

cars are lookin fresh, vel and justanothermp5.

as far as what I've done today.. I drove it home with a serious hangover. Mazdas247 seems to helping, I feel better already!

Washed em both good.

Clean2.jpg

Clean1.jpg

And look what I found...

(Bottom left of the light)

BrknFog.jpg

Yes that is a hole. It looks like a gun shot wound.
It wasn't like that before.
Anyone know if I can just replace the glass, or do I have to replace the whole fog light?
Could I cover it with something to prevent water from getting in?

Whole thing needs replaced. Sorry bud! Glass is sealed to the reflective housing.

Look on the bright side, you can upgrade to Catz now, and it will be a much BRIGHTER side! lol

And don't throw out that foglight, i might be intrested in taking it off your hands possibly

Whole thing needs replaced. Sorry bud! Glass is sealed to the reflective housing.

Look on the bright side, you can upgrade to Catz now, and it will be a much BRIGHTER side! lol

And don't throw out that foglight, i might be intrested in taking it off your hands possibly

So it needs to be replaced... but you want it. I'm guessing you want the other one, whose bulb I just replaced.
I think I'm going to try to find something to cover it for now until the bulb pops, then find replacements.
How much do Catz cost?

I feel like I've already read that post (and response) somewhere else... oh, wait. I did... you guys are funny.

I had a set of catz i got off Ebay for $85 shipped. But they were yellow and wife didn't like em. So, I sold em back.

And, i'm tempted by your broken fog, only because i'm wanting to rework my current projector foglights.

Last edited:
cars are lookin fresh, vel and justanothermp5.

as far as what I've done today.. I drove it home with a serious hangover. Mazdas247 seems to helping, I feel better already!

thanks man. and glad the community can help...(usa)

Back