2008.5 MAZDASPEED3 - Now in CRYSTAL WHITE and METROPOLITAN GRAY

Well I did it! I'm the proud owner of a 2008.5 crystal white pearl Mazdaspeed 3 GT!

So far, i'm loving it! Still getting used to shift points and throttle control (ie. Boost) but it's real easy to drive, and alot of fun! I can't believe how much smaller it is from my Trailblazer, but it doesn't feel small inside at all. I drove 60 miles so far and the needles stuck on F so i'm happy because, at that point i'd be at 1/4 tank less on the SS.

im glad you finally went through with it. did you get a deal like me

Yeah pretty darn close. OTD was like $23,700. With the locking lugs and winter floor mats free.

Only thing is so far I'm hearing the dashboard windshield clicking thingy.

Well I typically don't hear it until it got cold last night and I was driving over some rough roads. That was the only time I heard it alot. It's supposed to get colder and colder all week so I'll have to wait and see what I can have done.

Yea, the temps have been up & down here, and I heard it a lot more when it was colder. I figured I'd just go ahead and see if they could fix it, and they did.

I am not going to search for this but someone informed me they are only releasing 250 White ones. can anyone confirm this. and if that is so that I can assume that the Metro Grey is the same.

Last edited:
I unfortunately am in the market for the MS3 because my Civic was stolen on Sunday. If the car isn't found in one piece I am going to get a Check. most likely I am going to put it down on a metro grey MS3. just came back from the dealership and they had the metro grey and the CWP. was shocked they were in stock.

I unfortunately am in the market for the MS3 because my Civic was stolen on Sunday. If the car isn't found in one piece I am going to get a Check. most likely I am going to put it down on a metro grey MS3. just came back from the dealership and they had the metro grey and the CWP. was shocked they were in stock.

Unfortunately??? hahah It was a blessing to lose the Civic :) j/k Man tough break though on the stolen car.

Just addin a few more pics

Well here's a few more quick pictures I'll have a ton on sunday once car show pictures get uploaded :) Tell me whatcha think...

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

DSCN0080.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

DSCN0078.jpg

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

Back