Lime Rock Park-Mazda Corral

You can't camp at the track? That's what I'd do.

That's what I did last year and I enjoyed it. I made friends with my camping neighbors. I got invited or invited myself (I don't remember which) to a few parties scattered here and there on the campground. Very festive, indeed.

Marlon and Lauri can probably testify seeing me waking up early and bleary-eyed from all the partying the night before - walking around in a zombie-like state setting up the corral at the start of the day. It was rough going during mornings. I might have to put a "bottle to throttle" rule for myself this time around. :D

Last edited:
Camping was included in the with the purchase of the ticket. We will either stay in Torrington or we camp, as it looked like a lot of fun, we'll see. Also, I have contacted Racers Edge (#30 RX-8), they drove a GXP-R last year, they will be joining us for the corral.

Hi Marlon,

We would be happy to participate in your Lime Rock activities. Once Grand Am has published a detailed schedule for the event, we can set up a time for a tour. Please check back with me in March and well finalize the details.

Thanks,

Jon

Sylvain Tremblay has sent a response to an e-mail we sent him regarding the 24 hours of Daytona.

Marlon

Thanks, it was a great week for us and for Mazda, hope to see you and all the club members at LR again this year.

Keep up the support !!

Sylvain Tremblay

As you can see, all of the teams are pumpmed about the Mazda Corral @ LRP!

He's gone to the dark side. If he's doing that then I going to hang with the Miata group.

bump. Tammy and I will be there, I know you posted this on our board Marlon, but I don't want to miss info ;)

Back