Nick Hogan crashes another Viper

Ive seen the show every now and then and have to say that he is such a poser from what he portrays on TV. But then again the TV show is edited out the ass to show a certain perspective.

I'd say this is More of the story this evening....He wrecked his supra tonight.
Doesn't look good.

Clearwater Police are investigating a high speed crash near downtown. Investigators say Nick Bollea, Hulk Hogan's son, was one of two people injured in the crash. One of the injuries is critical, but police tell us Bollea is not the one critically hurt.
Investigators say the Bollea lost control of the car and struck a palm tree in the median of Court Street.
Police expect to the have the road shut down in both directions into the early morning hours to investigate the crash.
Keep it tuned to Bay News 9 for all the latest on this story.

nick2.jpg

4ypef0g.jpg

trev0006 = TROLL!

get a life dude. stop robbin YouTube vids. do you have any shame?

trev0006 = TROLL!

Whats the big deal..He posts things that some of us would never see...I actually like seeing some of this stuff....If you dont like it..Dont look at it.

There is an Ignore feature on your User CP.

Also..You can see who posted it before coming in..So just stay out if you dont like it.

trev0006 = TROLL!

Yo noob with not even 1/10th of the posts as trev0006, his are mostly videos many of us like to watch. While your posts, (even though I don't care to look), are all probably largely uninteresting, uninformed, and unintelligent as the one you just made. Who is the troll in this thread?

YOU Get a life.

Yeah, trev's posts are informational. if you don't like it, go look at other threads or maybe contribute something. BTW, Nick Hogan is just a punk b**** who lives on the shadows of his father. I'll tap his sister tho.

Another Supra bites the dust. (hand)
He needs to pay someone to teach him how to drive first.

Last edited:
No 17 yo should ever have a fast car period! Especially a highly modified Supra. I feel bad for the Hulkster, brother.

Is trev0006 actually a real person? I don't think I've ever actually seen him post words that weren't hyperlinked to a video.

Sucks about the Supra.

Darwin might catch up with this boy sooner or later if he's not careful.

Is trev0006 actually a real person? I don't think I've ever actually seen him post words that weren't hyperlinked to a video.

Sucks about the Supra.

Darwin might catch up with this boy sooner or later if he's not careful.

trev is definately a bot, but atleast his posts are relevant (dunno)

Yo noob with not even 1/10th of the posts as trev0006, his are mostly videos many of us like to watch. While your posts, (even though I don't care to look), are all probably largely uninteresting, uninformed, and unintelligent as the one you just made. Who is the troll in this thread?

YOU Get a life.

TREV IS A BOT!!!

Back