In Memory of Member 1338
In Memory of Member 1338
View RSS Feed

DaysiPhoto

Saving up for my Mazda 3 <3

Rate this Entry
As many as you know right now i drive a honda civc 1994 with a 1995 vtec engine i call her barney the paint is so bad on this car lol i only drive it to work and back gets me to point a to point b i had it about 4 years now since i first started driving has to many miles which in real life its not whats on the engine runs great after i got it tune last year long story short i am going to sell her and get a Mazda 3 dont know which year i really like 2006 - 2008, i have seen them go for about 9,000 to 15,000
as it get newer and less miles, which the 9,000 is more in my budget i am super excited to get my Mazda soon and be more active, i met glenn in 2010 and he had a RX7 FD i was in love with that car and i also now love the Mazda Speed 3
and when i meet Jess she has the car i want! lol i know might take some time maybe this year for now i am in the process of looking for one.

i might get the black or this deep gray
i want the 2.5 mazda 3 just like in this photo

peace out! see ya at the next meet! i always have my camera on me come say hi

Daysiphoto

Updated 01-29-2014 at 09:51 PM by DaysiPhoto

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

9-15 is alittle much are you trying to.lease the car or buy.it out right. Look private party craigslist or something. I mean I have a 04 mazda 6 with new motor and everything else is either clean or new. Never "Had" to replace anything just did it for the car and looks it white with 17inch mission rims and has some.goodies under the hood im asking 10,000 but ya. Look around before jumping on it
    Quote Originally Posted by blam2526
    9-15 is alittle much are you trying to.lease the car or buy.it out right. Look private party craigslist or something. I mean I have a 04 mazda 6 with new motor and everything else is either clean or new. Never "Had" to replace anything just did it for the car and looks it white with 17inch mission rims and has some.goodies under the hood im asking 10,000 but ya. Look around before jumping on it
    Thank you for now i am just looking but your right ill take my time with it thank you for the feedback
    I have just recently bought a 2006 Mazda3 hatchback Sport for $9300 with 93,000kms on it. Great car, awesome year, would be a good choice for you. Just keep checking craigslist and others sites and you will find what you are looking for, with the price tag you want
    [IMG]C:\Users\eesanchez\Desktop\Ksl Photos\mazda 5.png[/IMG]Hey look into rebuilt titles to i know people dont recommend them but hey this is what i got for 7k and the only thing that happened to it was they hit a deer and the front bumber fell thats it and it runs and feel perfect just saying i have a 2007 2.3 lt black and im loving it !!!!!!