In Memory of Mazdas247 Member "1338"
In Memory of Mazdas247 Member "1338"
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Wireless Charger

2. 2012 Mazda5 Build/To Do List

Ok, so I've owned my 2012 Mazda 5 for about 2 months and am starting to get my list list of things I want to change/upgrade. This "blog" will be a good place to maintain my own list of links to How To articles as well as a Where To Buy list.

Here is that list so far:
    - cabin noise (Frames sound deadening)
    - handling (resolved with new tires)
    - look of the wheels (Like the RX8 - 18's but don't want rub)
    - suspension (Volvo V50 Suspension)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Reginald meets Plastidip

Spent $6 on some black Plastidip for the rear valance and dash trim pieces. I had already used some carbon fiber wrap on part of the trim piece but used the Plastidip on the flip-up cup holder.

4. Reginald meets 3M Headlight Lens Restoration

I caved and spent $15 on the 3M 39008 Headlight Lens Restoration System that I used earlier today. This will only work on plastic headlight lens, not glass. Overall I am very happy with the results.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Reginald Wagon, the 2002 Protege5

After a month of shopping around for a white automatic Protege5 I finally found a 2 owner vehicle (each having it for 6 years) with 133k that was a trade in to the same dealership it had been purchased at new. The 2nd owner only drove the vehicle about 3,800 miles a year and it had been primarily garage. Car also came with the original paperwork, manual and Mazda pouch. (Please excuse the dead bugs on the front of the car, we are in a drought and have water restrictions.)

Updated 10-17-2014 at 08:42 PM by ReginaldWagon

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast