WTB buddy club 2 body kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want it. If you get it, don't post pics, I saw not to long ago a Spicy one on here and everyone knocked him for it. I remember someone photochopped rice out his exhaust and put uncle ben's stickers on his car. It was pretty funny at the time, but I felt bad because I really never heard the go post again, My car is stock appearance wise because if you get anything else other then a DG lip on here your @ss will be torn up!

Shane-O said:
Why do you want it. If you get it, don't post pics, I saw not to long ago a Spicy one on here and everyone knocked him for it. I remember someone photochopped rice out his exhaust and put uncle ben's stickers on his car. It was pretty funny at the time, but I felt bad because I really never heard the go post again, My car is stock appearance wise because if you get anything else other then a DG lip on here your @ss will be torn up!

It was more the owner's attitude that caused all that.

Shane-O said:

lol, i want it because i like the way it adds to thecurves of the car, i like it more than my current wings west body kit. i have a body kit, so what? its classy, and makes it looks like an mp3.. cept for the weird wing a ling things..

i love the BC2 kit, and bump if someones got a cheap painted on FS, even just the front bumper and skirts would be nice right now.. then i can sell my WW kit.

also i priced it from BC2 directly, 599 shipped. i dont quite have 599 at the moment. :(

PseudoSpeed said:
lol, i want it because i like the way it adds to thecurves of the car, i like it more than my current wings west body kit. i have a body kit, so what? its classy, and makes it looks like an mp3.. cept for the weird wing a ling things..

i love the BC2 kit, and bump if someones got a cheap painted on FS, even just the front bumper and skirts would be nice right now.. then i can sell my WW kit.

also i priced it from BC2 directly, 599 shipped. i dont quite have 599 at the moment. :(

you'll probably have a hard time finding it much cheaper than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back