What did you pay for your MP3?

Antoine

Administrator
I would like to get an updated tally of what people paid for their MP3. I'm talking total price...curious to see what the MP3 has been going for across the country...

Thanks

I paid sticker plus tax. That's it.

I think it was $18050 (car plus wheel locks)

With tax it came out to $19 something.

Keep it coming peeps...Are you guys financing or leasing...what kind of payments are you making...did anyone get a good lease deal?

Thanks... :)

I bet some of you lucky cats paid cash...got the whole enchilada in one shot...lol

We paid far too much :-(
we paid sticker and all fees and
YES, we paid it CASH!!! :)
And no, I am not rich - my
parents bought it for me *lol*

Paid 3% over invoice - $17865 + tax, tags. Total was $18507 for my Yellow w/wheel locks. The same week I bought mine the dealer sold the blue they had for $1k over sticker. They said he was beggin to get my yellow one but I had a $500 deposit on it which makes it legally sold and MINE. muahahaha

ps I bought mine in MD :p

I got mine for 17000 + tax, which includes cargo net, alarm, and wheel locks. I had a car finder/financer find mine out of Atlanta at invoice, while another one bought in Atlanta from the same dealer went 20% over invoice.

I paid $18,500 but then they added like $2000 they said that was for being a limited car. It came with wheel locks, cargo net, alarm. After taxes and finace charges it came to about $35,000, cause I walked off the lot with not a dime out of my pocket. $500.00 a month payments. That hurts, but hey it's only money and you only live once.

I paid $18,600 for mine. Took me 3 days to get them to give me the money I wanted on trade. They got a good deal on the car I got a GREAT deal on my trade! :)

jesus, i got mine under 22k with all the stuff included, tax and what not.i also got the extended warranty thing. payments came out to like 301 or so a month, but we are giving a good 600 monthly. i wish my parents bought me a car. buy me a car please :D oh and umm i did give 8k down. im only 18 :mad: financing sucks. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm only 18 too and my parents aren't helping me out at all, i'm financing it for 360 a month. i was doing good until terrorists hit the trade center because i worked for merrill lynch across the street 2 days a week...but now i'm not working for awhile because my building is too close and unstable, i already paid off through december so i'm not getting too nervous

I payed 500 over invoice, 7,000 down(which hell i sold my paid off car) and got every option. It is blue and the payments are 287.82 a month for four years. Insurance is full coverage and 138.00 a month. Cool thing is on insurance they dont have a true listing for an mp3, you tell them it is just a protege, and give the vin number. if you tell them mp3 they will automaticly stick you in the high proformance block and charge you out the ass. So good luck!!

And then when your car gets stolen or totaled, they give you what a 2001 protege is worth.
My insurance took the VIN number and they know exactly what it is. If i had any expensive upgrades added I would let them know. That way I am 'Insured' that in an unlikely event that the car gets stolen or totaled I get back what it was worth.

If you didn't want to pay alot of insurance and don't care about the car why don't you only get liability insuance.

We paid $23785CDN (sticker) for ours(incl. wheel locks) + ext. warranty + after-market alarm. No financing required. :)

Back