anyone interested in 4 16" stock wheels

az7

:
04 Nordic Green 3i
i am getting new rims hopefully in a couple of weeks and i was just seeing if anyone would be interested in 4 16" stock wheels off of a 3.......i've only had these rims for about 7 months

az7 said:
i am getting new rims hopefully in a couple of weeks and i was just seeing if anyone would be interested in 4 16" stock wheels off of a 3.......i've only had these rims for about 7 months

how much, and what is shipping to canada?

yeah how much.... am interested if the price is right for some winter tires...shipping as well.... to maine...04107

hey guys thanks for the responses...........i will let you guys know pricing as soon as i find the cheapest way to ship them

az7 said:
hey guys thanks for the responses...........i will let you guys know pricing as soon as i find the cheapest way to ship them
So you are in Clayton? I am in Garner. These might work for me for Auto-X and can save us both the hassle of shipping. Let me know too!

yea for sure as soon as i have my rims on order and coming to the house i will let you know

az7 said:
yea for sure as soon as i have my rims on order and coming to the house i will let you know

You should have gone through me for rims and tires.... I work at Discount Tire in Cary....

Back