Erebuni grille for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssinstaller

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
I've got an erebuni style 541 grille for the 5 door for sale. I bought it for my kit, but I'm really picky, dont want to do the work to make it fit right. I'l let it go for $60 shipped anywhere in the US.

erebuni's picture:
3541gr.jpg

Badger Biker said:
Any pictures of the problems with the fitment?
Sorry man, after some sanding I realized it wasn't going to fit without alot of work so I just put the stock grille back on. I went ahead and ordered the real autoexe grille and the car is at the bodyshop now getting it and the rest of kit put on, so I can't get any pictures of how the erebuni grille fits. I'll take some pictures of the actual grille this sunday though. But for $60.00 shipped you wont find a better deal.

Badger Biker said:
Is the fitment of the /real/ Auto-EXE one perfect?
I'll let you know monday after I go to the bodyshop. All I know is it actually comes with mounting hardware(the erebuni came with nothing), and the people a corksport said it's a direct factory replacement.

Pictures:

Attachments

• grille1.jpg
    grille1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 164
  • grille2.jpg
    grille2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 159
  • grille3.jpg
    grille3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 189
  • grille4.jpg
    grille4.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 173
  • grille5.jpg
    grille5.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 145
More pictures:

Attachments

• grille6.jpg
    grille6.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 174
  • grille7.jpg
    grille7.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 156
  • grille8.jpg
    grille8.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 178
ssinstaller said:
Sorry man, after some sanding I realized it wasn't going to fit without alot of work so I just put the stock grille back on. I went ahead and ordered the real autoexe grille and the car is at the bodyshop now getting it and the rest of kit put on, so I can't get any pictures of how the erebuni grille fits. I'll take some pictures of the actual grille this sunday though. But for $60.00 shipped you wont find a better deal.
(scratch) (thumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back