Mazda 6 Wagon/Rx8/MazdaSpeed

rsx

Just got back from the Montreal International Auto Show

Mazda had the MazdaSpeed Protege, the RX8, the Mazda 6 Wagon, and the Mazda 6 there. Here are some pics:

carshow_0307.JPG

carshow_0308.JPG

carshow_0310.JPG

carshow_0321.JPG

carshow_0320.JPG

carshow_0319.JPG

carshow_0318.JPG

carshow_0323.JPG

The rest are at :

http://www.eliteimage.ca/images/mtlcar/page_01.htm

That's a weird mix of 6s there. The wagon isn't even announced for North America (at least last I heard) and it has the Euro/Japan taillights. Both the wagon and red sedan have the non-North American grill. The silver one could be a real production 6 since it has the correct grill and taillights.

That's a weird mix of 6s there. The wagon isn't even announced for North America (at least last I heard) and it has the Euro/Japan taillights. Both the wagon and red sedan have the non-North American grill. The silver one could be a real production 6 since it has the correct grill and taillights.

youre right , these pics are from montreal autoshow
as you see they were some 6 and some atenza because
all themodel of the 6 are not yet produce for NA
so the atenza is just a teaser....
M@zAtenza
http://mazatenza.cjb.net

That's what car shows are all about...

Maz_atenza said:
so the atenza is just a teaser....

to tease prospective buyers and to get feedback on what the buying public wants. Let's see... a 6s wagon would keep me out of the Volvo and Ford dealers (as well as a few others). Jim

Well from checking out a the other pics you guys took (thanks by the way) here's my comments on a few of them.

Caddy from hell. That's going to be one mean freaking caddy. I'd be proud to sport it.
caddy.jpg

Awesome headlights, but it's still Fugly. I know beauty is only skin deep, but that ugly is "to da bone".
ptcruiser.jpg

This isn't from the auto show but it's a new pic for the RX-8. I think it looks pretty bad ass with those doors.
rx8 door photo37_display.jpg

Back