Anyone have sportline???

Gambino

:
2007 Nissan 350z
Hey guys. I have decided its time for lowering springs. I am having a hard time deciding between Eibach Sportline (1.7-2.3" drop) or Eibach Pro Kit(1.0-1.5" drop). I know there are a lot of people here very happy with the pro kit, but i really want the sportline and want some feedback from anyone who has the sportline installed. thanks!

tphskab said:
Hey guys. I have decided its time for lowering springs. I am having a hard time deciding between Eibach Sportline (1.7-2.3" drop) or Eibach Pro Kit(1.0-1.5" drop). I know there are a lot of people here very happy with the pro kit, but i really want the sportline and want some feedback from anyone who has the sportline installed. thanks!

I've got em in the box not in the car. Hopefully I can get them on this week and I will post picks the day it's done.

Here's my Sportline drop fresh from the shop! :)

536466_31_full.jpg

Thanks! :) I'll be getting my `04 RX8 wheels out of the garage very shortly. That will complete the package nicely I think. Still trying to decide what tires to get. Prolly Proxes 4s.

tphskab said:
That looks amazing. how does it ride and handle now?
this ride is pretty firm but handles incredibly. Highway crusing is fine, nice and smooth, but abrupt bumps are pretty harsh. It's pretty much due to the stock dampers. Once I get some nice shocks it will get better.

rbmazda3 said:
this ride is pretty firm but handles incredibly. Highway crusing is fine, nice and smooth, but abrupt bumps are pretty harsh. It's pretty much due to the stock dampers. Once I get some nice shocks it will get better.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but... getting better shocks will only harshen up the ride a bit more!!

Good shocks will have even more damping, will reduce bounce, but will definately make the ride more harsh, not more soft.

djltoronto said:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but... getting better shocks will only harshen up the ride a bit more!!

Good shocks will have even more damping, will reduce bounce, but will definately make the ride more harsh, not more soft.
What I mean by making the ride better is that with more damping i will not be banging on the bumpstops. I totally agree with what you are saying.

rbmazda3 said:
What I mean by making the ride better is that with more damping i will not be banging on the bumpstops. I totally agree with what you are saying.

Do you have any shocks in mind? I know there isn't a great variety available for our cars yet.

djltoronto said:
Do you have any shocks in mind? I know there isn't a great variety available for our cars yet.
I'm just waiting for someone to release something adjustable.

im about to order my sportline kit, but i just wanna know, you experiencing much fender rub?

tphskab said:
im about to order my sportline kit, but i just wanna know, you experiencing much fender rub?
None. I do need to get a camber kit in the rear before I put my new wheels and tires on though. There is plenty of gap once the camber is corrected as well. I can grab my rear fenders and my knuckles clear the tires.

Latest posts

Back