GT Spec Suspension Brace Set

Badger Biker

:
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited
There is an article over @ overboost.com about GT Spec and their new line of products for the 3.

Lots of VERY sexy stuff. What is the general consnesus of the population here about the quality of the GT Spec components?

I need to start saving up my money I think ...

http://www.overboost.com/whats_hot.asp?id=208

Here are all the pictures from the article:

getimage.asp

getimage.asp

getimage.asp

getimage.asp

getimage.asp

getimage.asp

I wonder what a GB price would be on everything in a set ... (drive) (nana)

I'd like to know about the group buy as well....please get some info, also exactly wha5t can i expect from these parts?? i know about the sway/strut bars, but what about the rest???

it just looks like they decided to bolt a bunch of pieces of medal wherever they could find. im no professional tho so im sure theres a reason they picked where to stiffen up the chassis. any price??

There's a company that is getting a shipment of them in soon, first one in America.

Prices will be available around then. I wonder if there are any Marketplace Members on these forums that would be able to work out a GB or something like that.

I'm interested in this, but again..I'd like to know what the results will be as I'm driving my car...I'm guessing the ride will still be smooth since there's no change in suspension(shocks, springs, etc..) but what kid of diff in cornering will I feel, or steering in general???

Maybe it'd be a good idea to start a thread in the marketplace section....owners looking for GTsepc dealer to do group buy??? On the GTspec site all 5 reinforcements are about $650...then you have to add in shipping so its prob about $700....would be nice if we can get it for like $500-$600 shipped!

If you guys are Interested in Mazda 3 parts, I should be able to gather a group buy for all of you members for GTSPEC brace on Mazda 3. But first, let me check with GTSPEC to see if anybody is doing the GB for Mazda 3. If yes, I will let you guys know who is running it. If not, I will run them here and try to find out what's available.

Ravspec
Sales@ravspec.com
718-358-6102

Last edited:
ravspec said:
If you guys are Interested in Mazda 3 parts, I should be able to gather a group buy for all of you members for GTSPEC brace on Mazda 3. But first, let me check with GTSPEC to see if anybody is doing the GB for Mazda 3. If yes, I will let you guys know who is running it. If not, I will run them here and try to find out what's available.

Ravspec
Sales@ravspec.com
718-358-6102

Off topic: Nice Lotus.

On topic: If this goes anywhere, I'll move it to the marketplace forum.

ravspec said:

Ravspec
Sales@ravspec.com
718-358-6102

I look forward to hearing about a GB!!! Keep us updated.

That sucks, GT show them as about $625 (+/-) plus shipping....too bad they dont sell to the public...but hey--I guess they have to make their money somehow.....

Exactly, lets get this group buy going.......I want my car on rails, and I want it now!!!! (protest)

j/k But lets get this thing going!

Back