Anybody here?

What was the job that you`re trying to apply for?

My wife dragged my arse out here when she got her job w/ healthsouth.

Now....my biggest question......(and i`m not quoting Pink Floyd when I ask this)

Is there anybody out here that is worth talking to?(scratch)

I'd love to move back to Nevada someday. Use to live in Hawthorne which is right beside a lake called Walker Lake. About a couple hours SW of Fallon Air Force Base.

Hawthorne was just a small dump of a town but very beatiful with snow cap mountains all year completely surrounding you.
(It was a ammo dump with every type of explosive, including nuclear. So the mountains were used to protect the rest of the state in case a explosion ever happen.)
But we had no crime, and its a everyone knows each other town. :)

Sounds nice!

I used to live in Jacksonville, Fl. until I got out of the USN, after 6 years.

Then my wife graduated from University of St. Augustine, w/ her doctrine in physical theropy...and got this job out here in Las Vegas w/ Health South(who is now going bankrupt...thank God she only has a one year contract w/ those jackasses!!).

I live in Summerlin. And the mountain veiw is quite impressive.

Although the people here REALLY need to learn how to drive!!!

Just a few days ago, we had a drunk driver here that smacked into a father and his son....and carried the father about two blocks, before pulling over to pull the man outta of his windsheild and driving away!! I hope that Clark County frys that guy!!!

The father is dead and the little boy suffered a broken leg.

But....yes the people out here need to learn how to drive!!

Man........this is boring!!(yawn) I know there`s gotta be more people out here than just us two.

Could be worse....you could be living in Montana and be stuck posting in the Montana forum. Ouch...0 posts / 0 replies. :D

another Las Vegan here ... livin right by Summerlin as well.....
Damn, it's a PITA to knock the dust off the car every day :p

I moved here about 6months ago from Alaska. That's one hell of a change for ya. I wish I could have gone to Mid-Night Mayhem, I heard there was alot of titties shakin at the bikini contest. Oh well had to work I do what the military tells me.

mooS mooS said:
another Las Vegan here ... livin right by Summerlin as well.....
Damn, it's a PITA to knock the dust off the car every day :p

The dust is the ******* worst out here. If you've washed your car....guarenteed your car will be caked with dust the next day.

Back