Got exhausts today!!!!!

colin949

I had a local muffler shop install some magnaflows i picked out, and got a them do make a good cat back, and all i got to say is damn i am really happy having my cp-e intake along with this. It looks and sounds extremely good. Pictures coming very soon!!

I'm guessing the 6 with dual exhaust?(can't remember the model right now cause I'm dead tired). I would imagine with magnaflows it would sounds really nice and muscley.

yeahh i am soo happy with it, it kinda sounds like the new mustange i got custom magnaflows i picked out, i ll post some pics real soon way happy

I've been looking at the cat back exhaust system for magnaflow and they seem pretty expensive compared to just the catback... how much did you spend on just the cat back?

SeMentor said:
I've been looking at the cat back exhaust system for magnaflow and they seem pretty expensive compared to just the catback... how much did you spend on just the cat back?

I spent about 550 i just had a local muffler shop put together a catback system and i picked out the mufflers. It sounds and looks really good, i am really happy i got it. I might later get the wagner headers that came out but not tell after warrenty. If your thinking about getting magnaflows i would suggest to do it because i have a cpe-e intake on the car and know that i put my magnaflows on i am just 100 percent happy with my car right now, looks, sound, and performance i just around satisfied ahah now on with the system and hid lights for the next mod, yeah it really is a good thing on our cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the exhaust on my CL S just to hold you over. (rofl)

full_298_p14824.jpg

look like MF with thinner tips! Nice do they fit the cutouts nicely? or do you have super base bumpers?

Also, where ya from Colin? should hit up a meet somewhere to show off the CP-E and MF combo!

Back