Black Rims

5Zigen makes somewhat pricey but high quality lightweight rims, and ive seen plenty in black.

what colour is your car? and yes, I've also heard 5Zigen to do good quality light weight rims...just search for light weight rims, and then look for the colour you want...

I like the 17 inch Konig Holes in gun-metal black with the polished lip......

Protege52003 said:
I like the 17 inch Konig Holes in gun-metal black with the polished lip......

I wanted those on my last car so much...my 3 is red though, so it wouldnt look all that good.

polished lip...mmmmm....

I have a titanium 3s and Ive been looking at Konig and Enkei mainly but am just trying to see all of the options that i have before buying a set of wheels.

try Rota, Wedd, or Volk( gram lights would look awesome). i love my GT-3's but they are 16" and have a polished lip

Gram lights
big_attack.JPG

GT-3's.. they do come in black
big_GT-3.jpg

Tenzo mach-10

mach10sm.jpg

Work VS-TX

work%20VS-TX

PIAA sport Mesh

SPORT%20MESH%20SIL.jpg

Blitz Z1 if you can find this wheel in your size let alone black i think this is the best looking wheel out(in black)

z1.gif

Last edited:
M3 5MT said:
I wanted those on my last car so much...my 3 is red though, so it wouldnt look all that good.

polished lip...mmmmm....

yeah, guess they would not be the best for a red car.....

chrisyoung10 said:
thanks the gt-3s look good and i really like the Tenzo mach-10s too

ya the GT-3's are what i have but they only come in 16"s and if your car doesnt have low pro tire and isnt lowered it will look bad.. the tenzo's have a red strip on the outter edge of the wheel that would look good on titanium as well.. the sparco's are nice but there is nothing there...they are so thin

SSR!!! look at my av. its a 17' wheel that wieghs 14.2lbs. black. they have some other black wheels as well. you could also go up to 18 and still have a light weight wheel i believe the 18 was 17.1lbs??... could be wrong though. they are not cheap though... just mho.... (thats what i am saving up for right now... around 2k with tires...) (hand)

I've been looking into Kosei rims a lot lately. I think the Kosei K1 TS rims come in 17-18" and weigh only 14lbs. Priced at $200 a wheel on tirerack. I priced my own w/a set of Yokohamas & I think the total came out to a little over $1200 (looks like I'll be saving up for a while). Look reeeal nice.

Attachments

• kosei_k1_ts_grey.jpg
    kosei_k1_ts_grey.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I have a Ti hatch and have ordered up Rota Subzeros. They are black with a polished lip. As for weight, they aren't bad at 17.5 lbs a wheel.

Back