My NEW MS

katsmp3

I dont know why everyone says the MS is not out yet, I've had mine for weeks.

I figured I'd go ahead and answer everyone's questions.

1. How does it handle? well I took it on one on those roads that wraps around a mountain. it was sprinkin a little. I never went less than 80, which i must say was a little difficut on one of the 35 degree turns. But I made it.
2. Who have you beat so far? I havent done a lot of racing but here's a short list.
Porsche 911 Turbo (2 of em)
BMW 748
Every Honda model made
1990 supercharged Ford Probe :)
3. How does it compare to the MP3? It doesn't, The MP3 is a one of a kind car and that kind of craftmanship can only be dreamed of in todays car market. The MP3 didn't need a turbo to sell. It has a different kind of owner. They are original. They set the trends

Any more questions.

Kat

What year Porsches were they. I find that hard to believe that you beat them. You'd get blown away by a 1985 single turbo if they were getting in the boost. And hell for that matter if it was a 1995 Carrera with about 250+hp you would still get beat.

Just got mine yesterday too! Let me tell you the ride was amazing and even tho there's been some snow here already, I managed to knock off a WRX and a Spec V in some impromptu late-night racing. Did notice a clunking when going over bumps tho...not sure about that...

WhiteZoomZoom said:
nice to hear people are actually getting the MSP.

(no) Please take notice to this being in the Rumors Forum.(sssh) Just don't tell anyone that they're joking and lets see how long this will go on.

Last edited:
Did notice a clunking when going over bumps tho...

I will s*** a brick, and kill MAzda reps, if I buy the car, and it too clunks.

....and just to make it clear....yeah I know your joking.

upsman said:
What year Porsches were they. I find that hard to believe that you beat them. You'd get blown away by a 1985 single turbo if they were getting in the boost. And hell for that matter if it was a 1995 Carrera with about 250+hp you would still get beat.
I agree. Even though you do have a turbo, don't get too cocky. I will never believe you bet a Porsche or a 7 series BMW. I mean come on. Years of german craftsmanship compared to a Mazda that just got into the turbo class, and only 170hp at that. I'm not downing the MSP, I actually wish I had one. I'm just find that hard to believe.:rolleyes:

I got my msp in yesterday! so far I'v beatn a hennessy dodge viper and a one of those twin turbo vettes (lingin-somthing??) a meclaren f1 long tail, a couple porshe gt3's, and a f16(with turbo and NNNAAWWWASS.) :)

promp3 said:
I got my msp in yesterday! so far I'v beatn a hennessy dodge viper and a one of those twin turbo vettes (lingin-somthing??) a meclaren f1 long tail, a couple porshe gt3's, and a f16(with turbo and NNNAAWWWASS.) :)
(rofl) (rofl) (rofl)

I beat some chick named Kat with my new MSP. Actually, with all of my MSPs...I have a yellow, blue, orange, black, and silver. And I got it for $15K USD two months ago.

You did not beat me, and I'll go again anytime.

My uncle is Joe Mazda (the owner duh). So im sure that my mazda speed is faster than anyone elses.

i dontk now about you guys but i got my mazdaspeed protege yesterday and i only raced 3 things so far. a F--1 fighter jet, which only beat me off the line, but i got him in second by half a wing(cause i am a good shifter) THEn we wen't to the old folks home and raced my grandma on her bike, shes kinda senial but i ended up beating her in fourth gear. After racing my grandma i had to check my oil because it was heating up, then we had to fill up on gas. THat night we whent to the street races and the guy from the new issue of turbo with the 9 second supra was there, with 998 whp. Since i just got a msp i thought piece of cake, so i asked him to race, we Met up on the strip and he got a head start, but then i hit the nos and damn he was still infront of me so at that second superman came down and picked me up and speed infront of him and i won. Msp i guess can beat any car

colin949 said:
i dontk now about you guys but i got my mazdaspeed protege yesterday and i only raced 3 things so far. a F--1 fighter jet, which only beat me off the line, but i got him in second by half a wing(cause i am a good shifter) THEn we wen't to the old folks home and raced my grandma on her bike, shes kinda senial but i ended up beating her in fourth gear. After racing my grandma i had to check my oil because it was heating up, then we had to fill up on gas. THat night we whent to the street races and the guy from the new issue of turbo with the 9 second supra was there, with 998 whp. Since i just got a msp i thought piece of cake, so i asked him to race, we Met up on the strip and he got a head start, but then i hit the nos and damn he was still infront of me so at that second superman came down and picked me up and speed infront of him and i won. Msp i guess can beat any car

I just registered to say that that is some f***ing funny s***... I'm snickering in my cube at work trying to hold in my laughter! :D

Back