grille order info

hukster00

:
06 GG Evo 9
OK, every boddy listen up :), If i can get 5 people to order the grill it's gona be 342$ shiped to youre house , the more people i get the cheaper it will get so whues up for it ? more info soon to come :)

Heres the picture of it
f-sedan-01.jpg

[ 10-02-2001: Message edited by: hukster00 ]

Hukster will it come painted? and DAMN that's alot of cash. but it looks damn good!!!! :)

Originally posted by NCMP3:
<STRONG>Hukster will it come painted? and DAMN that's alot of cash. but it looks damn good!!!! :)</STRONG>

:D Good question dont know if it come painted but i ask them i let ya know, it all depends on how many people i can get to order this the more i can get the better it is ;)

Na it come not painted :( , and i wonder where are or those people that wanted it but i gess we can wait and see if MP3Ben can get better prices :rolleyes: , duno whem,

Hey, how about the lower lip? I called AutoExe directly and found out that the lip would be around $300 for the part but shippinng was like $400 =) If you can get the lower front lip shipped for around $500 I would do it in an instant. Thanks

Shawn

Ye me to but i'm trying to get the grile firs, that's y i need 5 people cuz the shiping is 400$, so far i'm in it i just need 4 more pepeople, oh and if i can get 4 people or more for the lip spoiler i might get it fo 500 or less shiped to youre house it's all up to how man people will sign up for it

sorry guys, gotta post again...

could u do me the favor and ask
them how much it would cost me
for the grill AND the lip
painted in blue shipped to 773** ?

Thanks

MazdaMP no one has it yet, i just posted the pictures of it, the grill is 342$ shiped to you if i can get 5 people on the group buy, and the front lip will be like 500$ if i can get 5 people on it olso, i'm trying to do 1 at a time, :) , cuz it be eazer to get one at a time :D , and if only you wonted to get the lip and the grile it be around 1k cuz of the shiping,

[ 10-04-2001: Message edited by: hukster00 ]

Nice work Hukster! It's definitely pricey stuff. I'm still waiting on my buddy's reply coz he's trying to do some wheeling and dealing up here in Canada. Hopefully I'll know in a couple of days, then we can compare and see which place will save us more money. I have a feeling the parts will still be expensive no matter who does the deal, but a dollar's a dollar I suppose! :cool:

remmeber to count the new guy in....on the grill for right now. lets get some good ass prices and more than 5 people so we dont get raped on the shipping......who's down??

Sup, hey if i can get 5 people in the try state to order them i might get them cheper for like 300$ or so but you would have to pick it up from my house or meat 1/2 :D

I down as well, I'm still trying to see if Wholehyper can put in an order for me. but if your price is cheeper i will definitly be down for the grille.

Yo Wholehyper dosent do i emald them they sad that they dont, so they directed me to some one els, and they directed me to Neptune Speed :D , but i don they might have changed they mind ;)

I talk directly to wholehyper, PtoP, they said they would try to see what they could do. to easy to send you away with emails.

I dont know where it stands cuz so far i only have like me and you, that and some one in the try stat that wants one :D , so that's 3 people, every one email me at hukster@optonline.net so i can get the count ;), and i'm still wating for MP3Ben i got to see if he can get it for cheaper shiped ?
MP3Ben what's going on dood :confused: :D ;)

Hehe, sorry 'bout that, I'm still waiting on my buddy. His latest update is that the guys at Autoexe ain't replying to e-mail, so he's phoning. Like I said to you in my e-mail, he shoulda done that in the first place! He says a couple more days of waiting...

I know, I'm a bit disappointed too. I want my grille! And lip! And sidemarkers! And intake...and...hehehe :D

Back