Enkei rims on the MP3?

big_ben

Contributor
I don't know if it's just me that knows this but our car has Ebkei rims. I was taking my calipers off this past weekend and I was looking at the rims. On the back of them, it is stampd ENKEI. Am I just retarded and everyone else already knew this. Anyways, it surprised me. Later. :cool:

does enkei make racing hart? also, i want to take my calipers off, but have no idea how to do it...after i get the rim off.any suggestions?

I don't know if they make racing hart or not. I was thinking that Enkei probably just did a special line of rims for the MP3 for racing hart or something. As for taking the caliper off, it isn't too hard. Once you get the rim off you will be ablr to see the bolts that hold it on. You might need to buy some breke fluid if you take it completely off. I just took the calpers off the rotor then taped everything off. If you took your time you could probably just tape everything off under your wheel well. Make sure you use high temperature paint. You don't have to order "caliper paint" though. Any high temp paint will do. You can get it at Walmart in the auto section or autozone. I used ford red for my strut tower brace and for the calipers. It look really good against the yellow car. :D

hey ben some pics would be nice...i got yellow paint but i havent gotten around to painting the calipers yet...i would like to see some pics to see how it looks

I will get on that really soon. Me and MP3chikn go to college about 10 miles apart from each other and are going to get together to take some pics of our cars soon. So be expecting them sometime in the next week or so. Thanks for asking. :D

If you go on racing's beat's site, there is a blue MP3 with yellow callipers.. I'm probably going to go with yellow also ( already have yellow calliper paint, just haven't had time to do it yet... i've been planning to paint mine for 2 months now hehe ).

If i had a yellow mp3 i'd go with red probably.

And to answer your 6 month old question the Racing Harts are made by Enkie, it's stamped on the MSP wheels as well.

Back