I saw a Mazdaspeed during lunch today!

big_ben

Contributor
Hell yeah! I couldn't believe it. I was at a stop light, just sitting there waiting to turn into Chipoltle to get one of those big, fat, juicy, football sized burritos. Then I see this car comming up behind me. I couldn't believe it. It was a Mazda Speed Protege. Then I noticed it wasn't slowing down. It had to be coming at over 100mph. Then all of a sudden it lept off the ground and started to fly! I was like :wtf: ! I didn't know they could fly! Man, those engineers at Mazda are one intelligent bunch. They already mastered the antigravity propulsion systems. I wish I could get one!

This thread was inspired by all the dumbass threads like, "Are they here yet?", "When are the MSP's coming?", "I can't with to get my MSP", I heard the MSP's can fly like a helocopter", "I heard the MSP's come with your very own prostitute to give you head while you are driving"

Haha, thats just wrong man.I really did see one for real though but it couldnt fly, it just flew by me on the highway.Yeah those guys at mazda are a smart bunch the car has'nt even come out yet and i've seen it on 95 south.They must be cloning them :wtf:

I wasn't making fun of you, I just made this post as a joke. I though is was pretty funny. It sounds serious at first. Then you realize youv'e been had.:p

yea, i was like damn i bet ben wished he had his turbo mp3 running even though it would get ****** with by asianhoey just so he could claim first mazda speed kill, oh **** it flys, what the... damn you BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back